v3.2 / January 2018
Lua error in Module:EditAtWikidata at line 37: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|Type||Project management software|
4PM is web-based project management information system. The application is written in Java J2EE environment. It is licensed as Software as a service – SaaS in a private cloud  or as On-premises software. 
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Gantt chart and activities plan.
- Project organization structure and authorisations.
- Financial plan.
- Project documentation and communication.
- Progress monitoring and multi-level reporting.
Awards[edit | edit source]
Third place award for project management application in 2010.
Reference[edit | edit source]
- Kodrič, Mark (2015). Primerjava orodij za projektno vodenje [Comparison of project management tools] (Thesis). Univerza v Ljubljani, Fakulteta za računalništvo in informatiko.
- "Impacts of the Implementation of a Project Management Information System – a Case Study of a Small R&D Company" (PDF). ResearchGate.
- "4PM review". Capterra.
- "Life in the cloud". Monitor.
- "4PM vs ProWorkflow System Properties Comparison". Project management zone.
- "4PM for project management". Project management.
- "Dokumentni sistemi" [Document systems] (PDF). Monitor (in Slovenian).
- "Awards for web applications for project management". Obcine.net.
4PM[edit | edit source]
This article "4PM (app)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage 4PM (app)/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.