|Developer(s)||Michael Arthur Sayman|
|Initial release||25 July 2013|
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
4 Snaps gives the player a choice of words, allows them to take four pictures based on the word they picked, and then send the pictures over to the opponent player to guess what the word is based on the pictures taken.
Development[edit | edit source]
Michael Sayman got the idea from his sister who sent 4 pictures to her friend and asked her to guess what the word was based on the pictures. Michael decided to start working on that idea soon after. Following around five months of development Michael finally finished the app on the app store.
Reception[edit | edit source]
148App's Lee Hamlet scored the game 4 out of 5, praising the party game factor and the challenge of trying to find multiple pictures for words that are difficult to visualize.
References[edit | edit source]
- "He's 18, and He Works for Facebook!". KWHS. 2015-03-09. Retrieved 2017-03-22.
- "4 Snaps Review | 148Apps". www.148apps.com. Retrieved 2017-03-22.
- Beasley, Mike (2013-08-08). "Review: 4Snaps is a fun new word game for iOS". 9to5Mac. Retrieved 2017-03-22.
- "Teen's App Helps Pay Family's Bills". NPR.org. Retrieved 2017-03-22.
[edit | edit source]
- 4 Snaps on the App StoreLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 22: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Developers Website
This article "4 Snaps" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:4 Snaps. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.