|Founders||Dinesh Rohira, Ajay Arjit Singh|
|Key People||Vivek Gokhale, Smruti Kanta Mohanty, Raisa Kazi, Chintan Vora.|
|Products||Tax Max tax advisory platform, FIT-SIP algorithm driven investment offering, Loan Genie|
|Services||Advisory in mutual funds, loans, gold, equities, insurance, fixed deposits, bonds.|
History[edit | edit source]
5nance started in 2015 by providing free automated investment advice and robo-advisory services. It also offered many financial micro-control plans such as budgeting, expenses tracking, and savings optimisation. In February 2016, the company added equity advisory to its list of services.
In March, 2018, 5nance launched an initiative called 'Visionaari' to create awareness about financial and investment opportunities for women in India.
Services[edit | edit source]
5nance offers financial solutions related to investments, financing, insurance, mutual funds, equities, gold, corporate deposits, bonds, loans, credit cards etc. The company provides tax advisory services that address all tax planning needs including tax benefits under relevant sections of Indian tax laws.
Funding[edit | edit source]
5nance had raised $3 mn in July 2012. It then raised another $1.5 mn between November 2013 and May 2014 and $1 mn in July 2015.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Financial portal 5nance.com launched". The Hindu Buisnessline.
- "5nance.com - Crunchbase". Crunchbase.
- "Online financial platform 5nance launched in Mumbai". United News of India.
- Adajania, Kayezad E. (Nov 10, 2015). "Product crack: www.5nance.com". Livemint.
- "Innovage Fintech launches 5nance.com". India Infoline.
- "Five fintech firms for DIY investors". forbes.com.
- "5nance.com launches 'Visionaari'". Navhind Times.
- "India's 1st Comprehensive and Free Online Financial Platform' - Innovage Fintech Pvt. Ltd. launches'5nance.com'". Indian News and Times.
- "5nance: Design Your Investment Plan with our Unique Algorithm-based Platform". siliconindiamagazine.com. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- Shukla, Saloni (23 November 2015). "5nance.com plans to raise $15mn from institutional investors". The Economic Times.
This article "5nance" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage 5nance/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.