|No. of locations||Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Thailand, Sri Lanka, South Korea|
|Key people||Srinivas Gattamneni (CEO)|
|Industry||Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing|
|Services||Advertising, Integrated Digital Solutions, Analytics|
Investment and Expansion
In July, 2018, ADA Asia secured USD 20 million in investment from Sumitomo Corporation.
On 11th May, 2021, ADA received an investment of USD 60 million from SoftBank Group, which resulted in SoftBank Group owning a 23% stake in ADA.
- "Axiata's ada plans ad industry disruption using data". The Edge Markets. July 17, 2019.
- Bhd, BFM Media Sdn. "The Breakfast Grille: Targeted Advertising - An Orwellian Concern?". BFM 89.9.
- "Axiata Digital's ada plans for aggressive growth in SEA after US$20m investment". www.marketing-interactive.com.
- "ada secures US$20 mil strategic investment from Sumitomo Corporation". Digital News Asia. July 30, 2018.
- "Malaysia's Axiata says AI unit gets $60 mln SoftBank Corp investment". Reuters.com. May 11, 2021.
This article "ADA Asia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ADA Asia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.