|Headquarters 🏙️||Karachi, Pakistan|
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Wealth Management, Mutual Funds, Investment Plans|
Number of employees
AKD Investment Management Limited (est. in 2004) is a leading investment company in Pakistan.
- AKD Opportunity Fund included into the list of world's top 100 best performing equity funds in 2012 by Reuters.
- AKD Investment was named best investment management company in Pakistan by World Finance Awards in 2013.
- AKD Opportunity Fund was ranked as the best-performing equity fund in Pakistan in 2015.
AKD Islamic Stock Fund
AKD Islamic Stock Fund was launched by AKD Investment in 2017 to provide the investors with Shariah-compliant investment options. The Fund invests in the Capital Markets using strategies in Shariah-compliant equities to provide the investors with a handsome capital growth and dividends.
AKD Cash Fund
AKD Cash Fund is an open-ended mutual fund scheme which invests in short-term securities with high liquidity. On June 30, 2018, The Pakistan Credit Rating Agency Limited gave a rating of AA+(f) (Double-A plus funds stability rating) to AKD Cash Fund which is being managed by AKD Investment Management Limited. 
- Aqeel Karim Dhedhi
- AKD Group
- AKD Securities
- "About AKD Investment Management Limited".
- "First Asset management Company".
- Nishant, Kumar (January 18, 2013). "Asian Equity Funds Among World's". Retrieved December 1, 2018.
- "Investment Management Awards 2013". World Finance Awards. July 5, 2013. Retrieved December 1, 2018.
- Kazim Alam (January 7, 2016). "Mutual fund performance: AKD Opportunity Fund ranked best in 2015". The Express Tribune. Retrieved December 1, 2018.
- "AKD Islamic Stock Fund(PDF)" (PDF).
- Team Mawazna. "Mutual Funds Offered by AKD Investment Managment".
- Shahzaib Khalid. "PACRA Maintain Stability Rating of AKD Cash Fund".
- Market Screener. "Board of Directors Meeting of AKD Cash Fund".
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "AKD Investment" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AKD Investment. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.