AM-C at cafe
|Birth name||Enkh-Amar Ganbat|
|Born||July 3, 1994|
AM-C is a rapper, and a producer (birth name is Enkh-Amar Ganbat) based in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. AM-C was born in July 11, 1994. His musical career started with the television reality show and became the member of a band MixX.
In 2015, AM-C started his solo career with debuted with his single "Habibi". in 2018, AM-C's Jene Sequa EP album came out with seven track. The album title derived from French word "je ne sais quoi" which means "I do not know what"
Albums[edit | edit source]
- Jene Sequa /2018/
Singles[edit | edit source]
- Chamaig Sanasan Baina /2019/
- Yasan ch Yahav /2019/
- Gund /2018/
- Uran Siilber /2018/
- Sanan Sanan /2018/
References[edit | edit source]
- "Г.Энх-Амар: өөрийн сонирхолдоо хөтлөгдөн уран бүтээлээ хийнэ". NPost.mn. 2017-08-02.
- ""MIXX" хамтлагийн нууц". news.mn. 2013-05-09.
- "Best releases of 2018 - Mongolia by Natsagdorj Ts". beehype. 2018.
- "AM-C". Spotify. Retrieved 2019-06-11.
This article "AM-C (rapper)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AM-C (rapper). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.