A Druid's Duel
|A Druid's Duel|
|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
Search A Druid's Duel on Amazon.
The game is played on a tiled board design, with the single player mode consisting of around 130 levels, across six seasons/zones. Multiplayer level is played either online or ′play by e-mail′ system.
The game features the player on the role of a group of Druids fighting against other Druids, while accessing a team of four different classes namely Guardian, Wind Rider, Snarlclaw and Way Walker, with a set of unique playing abilities, to each class.
- List of PC games
- "A Druid's Duel". store.steampowered.com. Steam.
- "A Druid's Duel PC". metacritic.com. Metacritic.
- "A Druid's Duel, Entrant 2014". igf.com. Independent Games Festival.
- "REVIEW: A Druid's Duel". operationrainfall.com. operationrainfall.com.
- "A Druid's Duel - A charming turn-based scrap down at the old grove". gamewatcher.com. Game Watcher.
- "A Druid's Duel, A Magically Strategic Experience". cliqist.com. Cliqist.
- "A Druid's Duel". mmohuts.com. mmohuts.
- "From exec to indie: One family's wild ride ends today with debut of dream game". venturebeat.com. Venture Beat.
- "IGDATC Nov. 2015 – Taking Your Game Global". igdatc.org. IGDATC.
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "A Druid's Duel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:A Druid's Duel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.