A Thousand Little Cuts
|A Thousand Little Cuts|
|Directed by||Joshua Brandon|
|Produced by||Josh Brandon|
|Written by||Joshua Brandon|
|Music by||Imre Czomba|
|Edited by||Joseph Fulton|
Search A Thousand Little Cuts on Amazon.
A Thousand Little Cuts is a 2021 psychological drama written and directed by Joshua Brandon. It stars Rebecca Liddiard, Marina Sirtis, Andrew Creer, Randy Wayne, and Colin Ferguson. The film was produced by Spitfire Films in association with Filmstreet Productions and RcR Cinema. Producers include; Joshua Brandon, Peter Foldy, Ronald Wiskup, and Duke Fleischer, and was cast by Ricki Maslar.
Anne Bennett wakes up from what she believes was a minor operation, however she quickly discovers that she is being held against her will a psychiatrist, Dr. Monica Atlas. The doctor tells Anne that she has experienced a traumatic event that caused her to block any related memories entirely. Unable to remember anything about the purported event or the people involved, Anne must confront and remember or she will not be able to leave the facility.
- Rebecca Liddiard as Anne Bennett
- Marina Sirtis as Monica Atlas
- Colin Ferguson as Detective Mike Olson
- Andrew Creer as Tom
- Randy Wayne as Rick
- Nazanin Nour as Kiara Aubusson
- Darryl Cox as Brian
- Brooks Ryan as Greg
- J.J. Arends as Ashley
- Leah N.H. Philpott as Sarah
- Betsy Hume as Jane
- Justin France as Ben
- Matthew Foster as Mitch
- Tris Marie as Restaurant Patron
- Ginger Gilmartin as Server
The film was shot in Guthrie, OK and Oklahoma City, OK between November 20 - Dec 12, 2019
Rebecca Liddiard joined the project in May as a star and Executive Producer. On November 4, 2019, the full cast was announced, including Marina Sirtis, Andrew Creer, Colin Ferguson, Randy Wayne, and Nazanin Nour.
A Thousand Little Cuts is expected to release early 2021.
- Gaebe, Todd. ""Star Trek" Icon Marina Sirtis Joins Cast of "A Thousand Little Cuts" | Hollywood Revealed". www.hollywoodrevealed.com. Retrieved 2020-10-28.
- "Film 'A Thousand Little Cuts,' starring 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' actress Marina Sirtis, lensing in Oklahoma". Oklahoman.com. 2019-12-05. Retrieved 2020-10-28.
This article "A Thousand Little Cuts" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:A Thousand Little Cuts. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.