Aaqib Anjum Aafi
Aaqib Anjum Aafi
|Born||5 October 1999|
|Notable work(s)||Gumshuda Matā-e-Hayāt (Commentary of Mahmud Hasan Deobandi's "Jamia Millia Islamia" Foundation Lecture)|
Search Aaqib Anjum Aafi on Amazon.
Early life and education
Aafi was born on 5 October 1999 in Doru Shahabad, a town in the Anantnag district of Jammu ad Kashmir He was schooled at Government Middle School, Nathipora and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Anantnag. He studied in Navodaya for 3 years and left after completing his middle studies in March 2013.
Aafi went to Iqbal Memorial Institute and then Government Higher Secondary School in Doru for his higher education. He completed his senior secondary studies from Government Higher Secondary School, Doru and obtained a diploma in Urdu language and literature from Indira Gandhi National Open University in June 2019.
Aafi started his career in writing biographical articles about Indian Muslim scholars in 2016. His first article of the series appeared in Sarbakaf (an online Urdu magazine). He later wrote for Pasban, an Azamgarh based Urdu magazine.
In 2018, Aafi wrote a book entitled Urdu Zaban-o-Adab ke farogh mai Ulama-e-Deoband ka hissa and is currently working on a 7 volume biographical encyclopedia about the Muslim scholars of India.
Aafi has written books including: 
- Urdu Zaban-o-Adab ke farogh mai Ulama-e-Deoband ka hissa
- Gumshuda Matā-e-Hayāt
- Gaikwad, Gaurav (2020-03-23). "Aaqib Anjum Aafi, Rising Biographical Scholar Of India". THE RAJASTHAN TIMES. Retrieved 2020-03-22.
- "عاقب انجم عافی تعارف اور خدمات". sqnews.in (in Urdu). Retrieved 18 March 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Sarbakaf 9 (November, December 2016 ed.). pp. 82–85. Search this book on
- Pabsan 5 (in Urdu) (July, August 2019 ed.). Azamgarh, Pasban-e-Ilm-Adab. pp. 35–38.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link) Search this book on