Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
Aathmika was born into a Coimbatore-based family that has no connection with the film industry. Her father is a farmer.
Aathmika began her acting career by acting in a short film directed by Rajiv Menon. Her interest in acting began in college where she had been part of few short films and did a couple of modelling assignments. She was then given the female lead role in Meesaya Murukku by Hiphop Tamizha Adhi who found her profile online. She signed her second film Naragasooran directed by Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru fame Karthik Naren in 2017. In 2018, she replaced Oviya in Kaatteri among three female lead roles. In February 2019, she joined actor Udhayanidhi Stalin in Mu. Maran's crime thriller Kannai Nambathey.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
- Rajendran, Gopinath (20 July 2017). "Aathmika: The accidental heroine". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
- Sundar, Mrinalini. "Your second film is more important than your first, says Aathmika". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
- Rajendran, Gopinath (31 August 2017). "Aathmika joins Karthick Naren's Naragasooran". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
- Lakshmi, V. (16 March 2020). "'Patience is the key to sustaining in the industry'". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 March 2020. Unknown parameter
- Subramanian, Anupama (25 April 2018). "Aathmika replaces Oviya in Kaatteri". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 23 February 2020.
- "Udhayanidhi Stalin, Aathmika team up for a crime thriller". The News Minute. 6 February 2019. Retrieved 23 February 2020. Unknown parameter
This article "Aathmika" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Aathmika. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.