Abdelrahman H. Elsayed
Abdelrahman H. Elsayed is an award-winning pharmaceutical scientist with academic publications on a variety of subjects including bioinformatics and cardiology. In 2014 he received the Cairo-US Initiative Program Fund Award and two years later, the Florida University’s Fellowship Award. In 2017 he received the University of Florida College of Pharmacy’s 30th Annual Research Showcase 1st Place. Elsayed is the recipient of the 2019 ASH Abstract Achievement Award. In 2020 he was presented with the Presidential Trainee Award from the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. His board memberships include: American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, the American Society of Hematology, the American Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics and the Golden Key International Honor Society.
Elsayed has a BSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Cairo University and an MSc in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from Georgetown University. He is an associate professor in Zagazig University’s Faculty of Agriculture.
- "Abdelrahman H Elsayed » Department of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research » College of Pharmacy » University of Florida". Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- "Abdelrahman H. Elsayed". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- Jeng, Eric I.; Al-Ani, Mohammad; Elsayed, Abdelrahman; Arnaoutakis, George; Vilaro, Juan; Aranda, Juan; Parker, Alex; Wu, Yu; Murray, Melissa R.; Friedman, Jeffrey; Ahmed, Mustafa M. (2020-10-01). "Impact of Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy on Medical Therapy of LVAD Patients". Journal of Cardiac Failure. 26 (10): S144. doi:10.1016/j.cardfail.2020.09.417. ISSN 1071-9164.
- "Abderlrahaman Elsayed CV" (PDF). ptr.pharmacy.ufl.edu. Unknown parameter
- "ASH Announces 2019 Abstract Achievement Awards". ASH News Daily. 2019-11-29. Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- "ASCPT News, January 2020". http://mydomain.com/ (in українська). Retrieved 2020-10-19. External link in
- Elsayed, Abdelrahman H.; Rafiee, Roya; Cao, Xueyuan; Raimondi, Susana; Downing, James R.; Ribeiro, Raul; Fan, Yiping; Gruber, Tanja A.; Baker, Sharyn; Klco, Jeffery; Rubnitz, Jeffrey E. (March 2020). "A six-gene leukemic stem cell score identifies high risk pediatric acute myeloid leukemia". Leukemia. 34 (3): 735–745. doi:10.1038/s41375-019-0604-8. ISSN 1476-5551. PMC 7135934 Check
|pmc=value (help). PMID 31645648.
- Group, Universal Medica. "American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Annual Meeting ASCPT 2020". medflixs.com. Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- "UF Pharmacy wins four abstract awards at ASH Annual Meeting » College of Pharmacy » University of Florida". Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- "Dr. Abdelaleim ElSayed, Associate Professor". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 2020-10-19.
This article "Abdelrahman H. Elsayed" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abdelrahman H. Elsayed. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.