|Company Form||Private Limited Liability Company|
|Industry||Fashion and Retail|
|Founded||February 15, 2015 (Odense, Denmark)|
|Founders||Julie Abelstedt, Oliver Sung Eggertsen|
Abelstedt ApS (known as Abelstedt) is a Danish jewelry company with its headquarters located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The jewelry company was founded in Odense in 2015 by the couple, Julie Abelstedt and Oliver Sung Eggertsen. The daily operations of the company moved to Copenhagen in 2017. The company is privately owned by the founders.
Abelstedt designs, manufactures and distributes rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and associated merchandise under its own brand in solid silver and gold with crystals, diamonds and gemstones. Abelstedt's jewelry products are known for their feminine designs and are sold through Abelstedt's own online sales channels and physical retailers in Northern Europe.
When Abelstedt was founded in 2015 by Julie Abelstedt and Oliver Sung Eggertsen at a young age, the company's product selection consisted of a small collection of rings in a solid precious metal. The idea behind the jewelry designs was that they should look like exclusive high-end jewelry that everyone could afford. That, combined with the company's unique use of storytelling as branding strategy, made the company's collection especially popular.
The sales of the collection began expanding quickly on a global scale and Abelstedt had soon distributed orders to over 40 countries, including the United States, Germany and Norway. "In the beginning, we mostly sold to foreign countries. "We almost did not sell to Danes since at the time they did not really open their eyes to the feminine." Today, the majority of the sales take place in Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands as equally large revenue segments while sales through physical retailers primarily take place in Denmark and Sweden.
In 2009, the collection was expanded to include a full jeweIry collection when the company introduced bracelets, necklaces and earrings in addition to its ring collection.
Design and Production
Since the beginning, all Abelstedt jewelry has been sketched and designed by Julie Abelstedt. The company's designs bear much of a feminine expression and differ from the trend towards minimalist jewelry. The jewelry production takes place in Hong Kong.
Abelstedt's jewelry collection is centered on the silver collection, which constitutes the majority of the company's total collection. The jewelry in the silver collection is produced in solid sterling silver with handset crystals.
In 2019, Abelstedt launched its Gold and Diamond collection, which today consists of rings made of solid 14 carat or 18 carat gold and white gold with handset diamonds and sapphires.
Motto and Slogan
- "19-årig sælger forlovelsesringe for en million: Det handler ikke om bare at tjene styrtende med penge". Børsen. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- "Julie Abelstedt - Smykkedesigneren med en mission". Delight Magazine, Vejle nr. 19, Forår. Retrieved August 11, 2019.
- "19-årig sælger forlovelsesringe for en million: Det handler ikke om bare at tjene styrtende med penge". Børsen. Hentet 19. august 2019.
- "Direktører på 15 og 17 år: Bare spring ud i det". TV2 Nyheder. Retrieved August 12, 2019.
- "Bag om designeren Julie Abelstedt". Tietgen Magazine, #11. Retreived August 11, 2019.
- "Julie Abelstedt - Smykkedesigneren med en mission". Delight Magazine, Vejle nr. 19, Forår. Hentet 11. august 2019.
- "17-årig iværksætter har succes med eget smykkefirma". TV2 Fyn. Retrieved August 15, 2019.
- "Direktører på 15 og 17 år: Bare spring ud i det". TV2 Nyheder. Hentet 12. august. 2019.
- "4 unge kvinder med succes: Her er deres bedste tips til at blive iværksætter". Eurowoman. Retrieved August 12, 2019.
- "17-årig sælger smykker internationalt". Retailnews. Retrieved August 17, 2019.
- "Ung iværksætter: Flyttede hjemmefra for at indtage smykkeverden". Fyens Stiftidende. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- "Craftsmanship". Abelstedt.com. Retrieved August 11, 2019.
- "Abelstedt - Ungt talent". Design Ure Smykker, 2016. Retrieved August 15, 2019.
- "Abelstedt - Ungt talent". Design Ure Smykker, 2016. Hentet 15. august 2019.
- "About Abelstedt". Abelstedt.com. Retrieved August 12, 2019.
This article "Abelstedt" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abelstedt. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.