Abibakr As-Sidiq Philanthropic Home
|Founded at||Kwara state, Nigeria|
|Type||International non-governmental organization|
|Headquarters||Kwara state, Nigeria|
|Mallam Abdulrazzaq Ibrahim Salman|
It has branches in some West African countries. ASPH was founded in 1998 by Mallam Abdulrazzaq Ibrahim Salman. The NGO works on development projects relating to education, health, environment, building of mosques, and emergency campaigns, and has partnered with other major NGOs such as the World Muslim Congress, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, Muslim World League and the International Islamic Relief Organisation.
Islam in Nigeria
- Ahmad, Romoke W. (26 September 2019). "Cleric condemns attacks on Saudi oil facilities". Media Trust.
- "Muslim cleric condemns attacks on Saudi". The Nation (Nigeria). 23 September 2019.
- NG, iWitness. "ASPH President Urges Muslims To Pray For Global Peace During Ramadan".
- "Nigerians Urged to Support Education". Allafrica.com.
- "Saudi Ambassador: World Muslim Congress commiserate with Saudi". The Nation (Nigeria). 7 February 2020.
- "صرح خيري يسد ثغراً في ولاية كوارا النيجيرية في غرب أفريقيا ويهتم بالأيتام والمساكين والفقراء ويؤمّن لهم الغذاء والكساء والمنح الدراسية". Al-Anba (Kuwait).
- "المجلس الإسلامي العالمي للدعوة والإغاثة - الصفحة الرئيسية". www.iicdr.com.
This article "Abibakr As-Sidiq Philanthropic Home" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abibakr As-Sidiq Philanthropic Home. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.