Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
Napier, New Zealand17 April 1968
|Baptised||17 April 1968|
|Website||Adele Broadbent official website|
Adele Broadbent (born 17 April 1968) is a New Zealand children's author.
Broadbent was born in Napier, New Zealand, on 17 April 1968.
Too Many Secrets (2010) was nominated in the 2011 New Zealand Post Children's Book Awards. The story was one of Broadbent's first novels for children and young adults. One reviewer found the main character, Rebecca, too selfish to be likeable at first, but then became engrossed in the mysteries Rebecca encounters in her new home in the country.
Just Jack (2011) deals with the eruption of Mount Tarawera as part of the plot. The story borrows from Broadbent's own family stories, told by her grandfather. New Zealand Books calls Broadbent's writing in Just Jack "fresh, convincing and distinctive." It was named a Storylines Notable Book in 2012, and a 2012 New Zealand Children's Book Awards Junior Fiction finalist.
- Ninjas!, 2008, New Zealand, Wendy Pye Publishing ISBN 9781877456268 Search this book on .
- The Bike Race, 2008, New Zealand, Wendy Pye Publishing ISBN 9781877456299 Search this book on .
- The Biggest Catch, 2009, New Zealand, Wendy Pye Publishing ISBN 9781877482748 Search this book on .
- The Winner Is, 2010, New Zealand, Wendy Pye Publishing ISBN 9781877508066 Search this book on .
- Too Many Secrets, 2010, New Zealand, HarperCollins Publishers ISBN 9781869508562 Search this book on .
- Just Jack, 2011, New Zealand, HarperCollins Publishers ISBN 9781869508869 Search this book on .
- The Last Herrick Secret, 2012, New Zealand, AV Project ISBN 9780473224110 Search this book on .
- Trouble in Time, 2014, New Zealand, Scholastic ISBN 9781775432265 Search this book on .
- Between, 2018, New Zealand, OneTree House ISBN 9780995106420 Search this book on .
- "The Incredibly Busy Adele Broadbent" in Magpies: Talking About Books For Children
Others articles of the Topic Children's literature : Toad Catchers' Creek, Transformers: Rescue Bots (toyline), Tony De Saulles, Wubba Wubba Wubba, Joey Pigza, Anansesem Ezine, Truly Terrible Tales
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Interviews with NZ Children's Authors: Adele Broadbent". Christchurch City Libraries. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- "Adele Broadbent". New Zealand Book Council.
- "Adele Broadbent". storylines.org.nz. Retrieved 14 April 2019.
- "Best of Books". Waikato Times. 3 May 2012. Retrieved 4 September 2019 – via EBSCOhost.
- De Hamel, Joan (2010). "No Holds Barred". New Zealand Books. 20 (3): 13 – via EBSCOhost.
- Johnson, Jilaine (1 August 2010). "Too Many Secrets". Reading Time. Children's Book Council of Australia. 54 (3): 28. ISSN 0155-218X.
- McIntyre, John (11 February 2011). "Nine to Noon: Children's book review with John McIntyre". Radio New Zealand. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- Earle, Ian (22 January 2011). "Quake Rattles Plots". Manawatu Standard. Retrieved 4 September 2019 – via EBSCOhost.
- Hall, Linda (27 January 2011). "Out of sadness comes a fascinating story". Northern Advocate. Northland Region, New Zealand. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- Hebley, Diane (2011). "Saving Their World". New Zealand Books. 21 (2): 16–17 – via EBSCOhost.
- "Children's Book Awards". Storylines: The Inside Story. Children's Literature Foundation of New Zealand: 66. 1 January 2012. ISSN 1175-0170.
- "Hawkes Bay Authors Nominated For Awards". New Zealand Herald. 28 February 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2019.
- "Library Association of New Zealand Aotearoa (LIANZA) Awards". Storylines: The Inside Story. Children's Literature Foundation of New Zealand: 42. 1 January 2015. ISSN 1175-0170.
- "2015 Notable Book Awards". Storylines: The Inside Story. Children's Literature Foundation of New Zealand: 39. 1 January 2015. ISSN 1175-0170.
- Maria Gill (July 2015). "The Incredibly Busy Adele Broadbent". Magpies: Talking About Books For Children. Magpies Magazine. pp. 1–3. Retrieved 8 September 2019 – via InformIT.
|This article about a New Zealand writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Adele Broadbent" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adele Broadbent. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.