|Directed by||Vinod Veera|
|Produced by||Nina Lath Gupta|
|Screenplay by||Vinod Veera|
|Music by||Darbuka Siva|
|Edited by||T. S. Suresh|
National Film Development Corporation of India
Search Adigaram 79 on Amazon. Adhigaram 79 (
|Part of a series on|
) is a 2009 Indian Tamil-language action drama film directed by newcomer Vinod Veera, who stars in the film along with Vani Bhojan and Pramod. The film is produced by the National Film Development Corporation of India.
Two men (Arjun and Ishwar), who were childhood friends are at loggerheads when they become older due to their different mentalities.
- Vinod Veera as Arjun
- Vani Bhojan as Pooja
- Pramod as Ishwar
- Kannan as Krishnan
- Elango as Guru and Grandfather
- Amrithakadesan as Acupuncturist
- Vinitha as CBI Officer
- Kamalraj as CBI Officer's assistant
- Naresh as Henchman
The film began production in 2008 under the title Duets in Violence and was one of six scripts to be selected at the National Film Development Corporation of India's Screenwriters’ Lab 2009 competition. The film marks the directorial debut of Vinod Veera, a former engineer, and is about an ancient Indian martial arts. The film was developed under the Amsterdam-based Binger Filmlab institute and made under a budget of 26 lakhs.
- Shackleton2012-11-19T17:44:00+00:00, Liz. "India's international horizons". Screen.
- "NFDC returns with Film Bazaar India 2009". November 25, 2009.
- "NFDC workshop script impresses Shyam Benegal". Hindustan Times. October 23, 2010.
- "6 Indian screenplay writers to participate at Locarno Film Festival". Businessofcinema. July 27, 2009.
This article "Adigaram 79" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adigaram 79. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.