|Written in||C, C++, Java, assembly|
|Operating system||Linux, AIX, Windows, macOS, Solaris|
|License||GNU GPL+linking exception|
Search AdoptOpenJDK on Amazon.
As of 2019, the project provides builds for versions 8 and 11 of the OpenJDK, both for the HotSpot and OpenJ9 Java virtual machines.
The project aims to provide builds that integrate security fixes beyond the six-months support window provided by Oracle.
Other articles of the topics Free and open-source software AND Computer programming : ArcadeDB, Odin (programming language), Potato Open Sauce Project, Solarus (game engine), Koseven (framework), PRADO (framework), JDK Flight Recorder
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : Odin (programming language), Chicken of the VNC, Buck-security, JBrout, MediaCMS, Shampoo (software), ArcadeDB
Other articles of the topic Computer programming : Koseven (framework), G Sharp (programming language), PRADO (framework), Peachpie (compiler), Odin (programming language), Zig (programming language), Solarus (game engine)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Bryant, Daniel. "Amazon Releases Corretto: A Multiplatform Java OpenJDK Build with No-Cost Support". infoQ. Retrieved 11 March 2019.
- Patel, Pratik. "AdoptOpenJDK: An open Java distribution and community you can count on". IBM Developer. IBM. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- Motroc, Gabriela. "With so many large organizations sponsoring AdoptOpenJDK, it makes them a leading option for LTS builds right now". Jaxenter. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- Williams, Kesha. "Q&A with Martijn Verburg on AdoptOpenJDK and Nestmates". InfoQ. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- Jaspers, Jos. "GoDaddy Sponsors Open Source #OpenJDK Binaries Provider, #AdoptOpenJDK". Hosting Journalist. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- Horstmann, Cay. "AdoptOpenJDK Open for Business". Retrieved 19 March 2019.
This article "AdoptOpenJDK" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AdoptOpenJDK. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.