Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Born: October 21, 1993|
Los Angeles, California
Search Adrian Spitz on Amazon.
Adrian Spitz (born October 21, 1993) is an American professional baseball outfielder who is currently a free agent, and formerly played in the Oakland Athletics Organization Adrian Spitz played college baseball at New York University.
Spitz attended Beverly Hills High School in Beverly Hills, California, and New York University in New York City. He finished his career at NYU with a career batting average of .373 and 6 home runs.
He signed with the Oakland Athletics as an undrafted free agent in June 2017. He played his first professional season with the Arizona League Athletics. For 2018, he was assigned to the Vermont Lake Monsters of the New York–Penn League. He was released by the Athletics on June 20.
- "MILB Adrian Spitz Player Profile". MILB.com.
- "Baseball readies for season with three new captains". The Sports Issue. Beverly Hills Highschool. March 2, 2012. Retrieved June 13, 2018.
- Steel, Jake. "Adrian Spitz: Hitting It Out of the Park". NYUnews.com. Washington Square News. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- "NYU Graduate Adrian Spitz Signed by Oakland A's". UAASports.info. NYU Athletics. Retrieved June 26, 2017.
- "Adrian Spitz Stats, Highlights, Bio". MiLB.com. Minor League Baseball. Retrieved June 13, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball outfielder born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Adrian Spitz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adrian Spitz. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.