Affability 2017 (short film)
|Directed by||Ahmed Nader|
|Produced by||Nehal Elkoussi Mohamed Abd Elatife|
|Written by||Ahmed Nader|
|Edited by||Ahmed Nader|
Affability is a 2017 shor film Directed and written by Ahmed Nader. It stars Ragaa Hussein and Abdel Rahman Abou Zahra.
Affability premiered on 5 November 2017 in Tunisia at Carthage Film Festival.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Mahmoud and Nabila are married couple in their eighties, living alone in their peaceful house. Mahmoud unable to share his wife Nabila their daily life details. Nabila feels so lonely and looks for company.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
- Ahmed Nader _ Director, Writer, Editor
- Nehal Elkoussi _ Producer
- Mohamed Abd Elatife _ Producer
- Wael Youssef _ Cinematographer
Awards[edit | edit source]
- Bronze Tanit - Carthage Film Festival 2017
- IMA - Arab World Institute 2018
- Special Mention - Luxor African Film Festival 2018
- Audience Award - Masr Dot Bokra 2018
References[edit | edit source]
This article "Affability 2017 (short film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Affability 2017 (short film)/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.