Lonely Girl (film)
|Directed by||Saurabh Varma|
|Produced by||Sunil Thadani|
|Edited by||Sundiip Singh|
Search Lonely Girl (film) on Amazon.
Lonely Girl is a Psychological Thriller which is a short film released on 21 February 2017 on YouTube written and directed by Saurabh Varma under the Banner name Playground Digital Cinema. and produced by Ratnesh Kumar, Mohan Shetty & Sunil Thadani. The film stars Riya Sen, Kyra Dutt & Gulshan Nain. It has recently crossed 2.4 million views on YouTube.
Radhika Kapoor wakes up in her outhouse with distorted memories. As she struggles to piece her past together, a mysterious stranger, Gauri appears and offers help... but there is a corpse involved.
- Riya Sen as Radhika Kapoor
- Kyra Dutt as Gauri
- Gulshan Nain as Arjun
- Written & Directed by: Saurabh Varma
- Producers: Ratnesh Kumar, Mohan Shetty, Sunil Thadani.
- Director of Photography: Amit Singh
- Executive Producer: Rajveer Ahuja
- Chief Asst Dir: Manoj Sharma
- Original Film Score: Satya Manik
- Associate Dir & Editor: Sundiip Singh
- Content Head: Richa Goel
- Singer: Aishwarya Majmudar
- Lyrics: Saurabh Varma
- Costumes & Styling: Monica Bariya
- Asst Director: Ashish Jain
- Poster Designs - Loki Studio: Sachin Lokhande
- Digital Partners - Vimal Tank - The Tank Consulting Private Limited
- Media Consultant - Vendant Kumar Mishra - Shamrock Communications
- Film Support: Rockafella Media - Rahul Nanda, Kunal Rohra
The film was shot in Royal Palms Mumbai.
- "Riya, lonely or not?". Telegraph India.
- Redkar, Surabhi (2017-02-23). "Lonely Girl - Short Film Review | This Riya Sen 'Pseudo Spooky' Thriller Will Not Scare You". Koimoi. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "Playground Digital Cinema".
- "About Us – PlayGround". playgrounddigitalcinema.com. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "Riya Sen". Wikipedia. 2017-02-28.
- "Kyra Dutt". Wikipedia. 2017-02-26.
- Playground Digital Cinema (2017-02-21), LONELY GIRL | Hindi Short Film - Official Movie Starring | Riya Sen, Kyra Dutt @ Playground Cinema, retrieved 2017-03-09
This article "Lonely Girl (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lonely Girl (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.