|Head of Islamic azad university of Dehaqan |
2014 – Now
|Appointed by||Hamid Mirzadeh|
|Alma mater||University of Isfahan|
|Occupation||Professor, Top researcher|
|Profession||PhD in Farsi Language and Literature|
|Awards||Top researcher of humanities in country|
Premier researcher in the eighth festival of research
Premier researcher in the four region of Islamic Azad university
Top researcher professors in Isfahan province
Cultural selected professor
Ahmadreza yalameha (born 1974) is an Iranian writer and researcher. His major specialty focuses on codicology and identification of ancient texts and he registered 27 books and 120 research scientific articles in his valuable work background. Mr. Yalameha, is one of the young researchers who stood at the grade of full professor of this field and his research interests are Literature, comparative literature, study of Rumi, study of Hafez, codicology and identification.
Professional Activities[edit | edit source]
- Editorial board of Intentional Journal of Arts and Humanities
- Member of Athena institute for education and research, belonging to the literature research unit, Athens Greece
References[edit | edit source]
- "President of Islamic Azad University of dehaqan". Official Website of Islamic Azad University of Dehaghan.
- Yalameha, Ahmadreza. "Editorial board of Intentional Journal of Arts and Humanities". Intentional Journal of Arts and Humanities.
- Yalameha, Ahmadreza. "Member of Athena institute for education and research". Academic Members of ATINER.
This article "Ahmadreza Yalameha" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.