Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||June 7, 1974|
|Baptised||June 7, 1974|
|Education||University of Warwick (PhD)|
Tehran University of Medical Sciences (PharmD)
Search Soroush Dabbagh on Amazon.
Soroush Dabbagh (born June 7, 1974) is an Iranian philosopher and Visiting Scholar of the Department for the Study of Religion at the University of Toronto. He is known for his expertise on contemporary philosophy, religious reform and mysticism. He is the son of Abdolkarim Soroush. Dabbagh was a faculty member of Institute for Research in Philosophy.
Dabbagh received his Pharmacy Doctorate from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1998. Then he earned a PhD in Moral Philosophy from the University of Warwick in 2006.
- Aabi Daryaaye Bikaraan [The Blue of Infinite Sea: A Version of Modern Mysticism], (Toronto: Sohrevardi, 2018).
- Varagh Roshan Vaght [Luminous Page of Time: Papers on Religious Reform], ( Toronto: Sohrevardi, 2018).
- Sedaye Safar Ayene haa [The Voice of Mirrors’ Journey], (Toronto: Sohrevardi, 2018).
- Harim Alaf haaye Ghorbat [The Sanctum of the Grasses of Proximity: Spiritual Life in Contemporary World], ( London: H&S, 2017).
- Dar Bab Falsafeye Tahlili [On Analytic Philosophy; Focusing on Wittgenstein], ( London: H&S, 2017).
- Hijab dar Tarazoo [Muslim Veiling: A Philosophical analysis], ( London: H&S, 2017).
- Falsafeye lajevardi Sepehri [Sepehri’s Azure Philosophy], ( Tehran: Serat, 2016).
- Tarjome va Sharh Resaleye Manteghi-Falsafi Wittgenstein [Translation and An Introduction to Wittgenstein's Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus] (Tehran: Hermes, 2015).
- Dar Sepehr Sepehri [In Sepehri’s Sphere: Reflections on Sepehri’s Mysticism and Poetry] ( Tehran: Negah Mo’aser, 2014).
- Taranom-e Mozoon-e Hozn:Ta’molati Dar Roshanfekri-e Moaser [ Lyrical Song of Sorrow: Reflections on Contemporary Intellectuality] (Tehran: Kavir, 2011).
- Dar Bab-e Akhlagh va Roshanfekri-e Dini [On Religious Intellectuality and Ethics] (Tehran: Serat, 2010).
- Zaban va Tasvier-e Jahan : Maqolati dar Falsafeh Wittgenstein [Language and the Picture of the World: Essays on Wittgenstein’s Philosophy] (Tehran: Ney, 2010).
- Darsgoftarhayi dar Falsafeh Akhlagh [Lectures in Ethics] (Tehran: Serat, 2009).
- Am o khas dar Akhlagh [Particularity and Generality in Ethics] (Tehran: Hermes, 2009).
- Amr-e Akhlaghi, Amr-e Motaa’li [The Ethical, The Transcendental] (Tehran: Parseh, 2009).
- Sokut va Mana: Jostarhayi dar Falsafeh Wittgenstein [Silence and Meaning: Essays on Wittgenstein’s Philosophy] (Tehran: Serat, second edition, 2009).
- Ay’n dar Ayeneh [Religion in the Mirror: A Review on Abdolkarim Soroush’s Religious Ideas] (Tehran:Serat, 2005. Reprinted in 2007 &2009).
|This Iranian academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Soroush Dabbagh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Soroush Dabbagh. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.