Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan
|Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan|
|Native name||আহসান হাবীব ভূঁইয়া|
|Born||26 April 1985|
|🏛️ Political party||Bangladesh Awami League|
Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan (Bengali: আহসান হাবীব ভূঁইয়া; born 26 April 1985) is a young politician from Bangladesh Awami League and lawyer of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh. He is one of the youngest barrister of Bangladesh who was called to the Bar of England and Wales at the Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn in London, United Kingdom. He has become popular for his spontaneous appearances on political talk-shows on national television. He is known to be a youth icon by the young generation of Bangladesh.
Ahsan was born on 26 April 1985 in Dhaka, Bangladesh. His Father M. A. Sattar Bhuiyan was acting Mayor of Dhaka City Corporation in year 2000 and renowned politician from Bangladesh Awami League. His mother Aleya begum is a housewife. He is the eldest son and has three sisters in the family.
Ahsan started his academic life from Government Laboratory High School, Dhaka. Thereafter, he completed A – Level and next obtained Diploma in Law from University of London, U.K. Then he pursued higher education at London South Bank University, U.K. After completing L.L.B (Hons.) he did Bar Vocational Course from City University London, U.K. Subsequently, He was called to the Bar of England and Wales at the Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn.
During undergraduate years in London, Ahsan worked as a part-time lecturer in law at London Trinity College, Reading College and London East Bank College in London, UK. After returning to Bangladesh he continued his teaching career at Bhuiyan Academy and later at London College of Legal Studies (South), till 2014.
Ahsan is currently practicing law at the Supreme Court of Bangladesh as an Advocate. He is a member of Dhaka Bar Council, British bar Council and the Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn.
Ahsan’s father passed away when he was 19 years old and studying in London. He returned to Bangladesh after becoming a Barrister-at-law in 2009. In 2012, He was included to the committee of Noakhali District Awami League as a member and successor of his father who earlier held the vice-president post. He worked at the grassroots level for two years and sought nomination from Awami League for Noakhali-2 constituency to contest in the 10th national parliament election, 2014. Post election he was inducted as Assistant Secretary of central sub-committee of Bangladesh Awami League. After the District Council of Noakhali held in 2015, he has become the Law Secretary of Noakhali District Awami League Committee. He often writes as a columnist on The Daily Bangladesh Protidin, speaking on social and political issues.
Ahsan’s first television appearance was in 2010 in an academic interview. But he began to attract public attention for representing his political party on television talk-shows. His appearance on popular talk-shows such as Grameen Phone Tritio Matra on Channel-i, Ajker Bangladesh on Independent TV, Anno Drishti on ATN Bangla, Chanel 24, Dipto TV, G TV, SA TV, News 24 are much appreciated by the Bangladeshi viewers in and outside Bangladesh. He also participates round table conferences on national and international issues He has inspired the young generation to join politics.
- Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan. রাজনীতি, আইনপেশা আর টকশোতে স্টাইলিশ. Bangladesh Pratidin. Retrieved 2016-12-17.
- Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan. রাজনীতি বনাম সম্প্রীতি. Bangladesh Pratidin (Editorial). Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan. আমরা কেন রাজনীতি করি না. Bangladesh Pratidin (Editorial). Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "Tritiyomatra Episode 4722". Tritriyo Matra. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "Tritiyomatra Episode 4674". Tritriyo Matra. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- "Barrister Ahsan Habib Channel I Tritiyo Matra 10 July 2016". World News. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- দূষিত পানি ব্যবহারে ঝুঁকিতে জনস্বাস্থ্য. Bangladesh Pratidin. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- আলোচনায় সভায় বক্তারা : যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের বিচারে বিলম্বে দেশের নিরাপত্তা বিঘ্নিত হবে. Bhorer Kagoj. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- ষড়যন্ত্র রুখতে লবিস্ট নিয়োগের পরামর্শ. Jugantor. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের বিচার ত্বরান্বিত করতে সামাজিক আন্দোলন জরুরি. Kaler Kantho. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- র্যাবকে সংস্কার করতে হবে, বিলুপ্ত নয়. banglanews24.com. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- পৌর নির্বাচন : নিরপেক্ষতা ও বাস্তবতা. Bangladesh Pratidin. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
- যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের বিচারের রায় বাস্তবায়ন ও নিরাপত্তা. Bangladesh Pratidin. Retrieved 2016-12-19.
This article "Ahsan Habib Bhuiyan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.