Aiplex Software Pvt. Ltd.
This article needs to be updated.November 2014)(
Thoughts for Excellence
|Private limited company|
search engine optimization
|Founder 👔||Girish Kumar N|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Bangalore, India|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Aiplex Software is a company based in Vijayanagar, Bangalore, India contracted by the MPAA to deliver copyright notices to websites that they deem violate copyright laws, and distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) to such sites if they fail to remove the offending content. Both Aiplex Software and the MPAA were subjected to a DDoS attack themselves as a result of said contract. This company is responsible for getting DMCA complying torrents and file hosting websites banned at Indian ISP. In addition to the Bangalore office, Aiplex also has an office in Ixelles, Brussels, Belgium.
Aiplex has engaged in Distributed Denial of Service attacks against various websites that host torrents. In September 2011, Aiplex began sending requests to bloggers to remove the content and links of articles that reported on Aiplex's use of DDoS attacks, claiming that such media coverage was "defaming the company’s image & its prospects."
- "Contact Us." Aiplex Software. Retrieved on 18 September 2012. "No. 2943/E,1st floor, Opp Maruthi Mandir, Service Road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore - 560 040," and "12A. av du Derby, 1050 Brussels, Belgium."
- Brown, Mark (2011-01-27). "Pirate Parties call for Operation Payback ceasefire (Wired UK)". Wired.co.uk. Archived from the original on 1 January 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "> All About Cinema... > Film firms hire Aiplex Software to check illegal download". Indiantelevision.com. 2010-09-10. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "4chan DDoS Takes Down MPAA and Anti-Piracy Websites". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 14 January 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- Chacksfield, Marc (2010-09-08). "Movie industry 'launching cyber attacks' on pirate websites | News | TechRadar UK". Techradar.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Anti-Piracy Outfit Tries to Erase History". TorrentFreak. Retrieved 2011-10-15.
- Masnick, Mike (2011-10-14). "Confused Indian Anti-Piracy Group Asks Us To Remove Article It Doesn't Like From Some Other Blog". Techdirt.com.
Other articles of the topic Bangalore : Bro4u
Other articles of the topic Companies : SOMDEVICES S.L., Alice & Smith, Hyundai Movex Co., Ltd., Tencent Holdings Ltd., AIA Group, LLC, Lord & Taylor, Anant Bhatt LLP
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Official Aiplex homepage: http://www.aiplex.com/
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Aiplex Software" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.