|Born||15 March 1970|
|🏫 Education||Master of Commerce, Master of Business Administration|
Ajay Hattangdi is the Chief Operating Officer for InnoVen Capital Group, a venture debt provider backed by Temasek Holdings and United Overseas Bank. He currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the Group’s business in India.
Hattangdi spent several years at Citibank in various roles, where he initiated venture debt, a first of its kind program in India in 2005. In 2007, he established Silicon Valley Bank’s venture lending arm in India, SVB India Finance. SVB was renamed to InnoVen Capital after a buyout in 2015.
Hattangdi holds a degree in Master of Commerce from the Bombay University and a degree in Master of Business Administration from the University at Buffalo.
Hattangdi’s interests lie in travel, food shows, science fiction and squash.
Rewards & Recognition
- Top 100 Leaders shaping finance across the Asian region (2016) – FINTECH ASIA
- The 40 Who Matter in the Indian Start-up Ecosystem (2016) – Mint (Newspaper)
- "Venture debt investor InnoVen backs Southeast Asian startups KFit, Pomelo". VCCircle. 21 March 2016. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Trifecta Capital raises over Rs200 crore for debut fund". Mint (newspaper). 21 September 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "SVB Opens Venture Lending In India; Hires Ajay Hattangdi To Head It". VCCircle. 19 August 2008. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "InnoVen Capital ramps up venture debt financing in Q2". The Economic Times. 6 October 2016. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "The 40 who matter in the Indian start-up ecosystem". Mint (newspaper). 28 December 2016. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
This article "Ajay Hattangdi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.