Dr. Ajeet Jain was honored by the President of India "AT-HOME" CEREMONY
at Rashtrapati Bhavan on
Independence Day, 15 August, 2020
|Born||5 November 1966|
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
|🏫 Education||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, University of Rajasthan, India (MBBS)|
Sawai Man Singh Medical College, University of Rajasthan, India (MS) (M.Ch.)
|👩 Spouse(s)||Prerna Jain|
Ajeet Jain (born 5th November 1966) is an Indian Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon. Currently working in Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) as the head of department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery. He also serves as the Nodal officer of COVID-19 department in RGSSH in Delhi, India.
Dr. Ajeet Jain is known for the COVID model that he created to treat the COVID –19 pandemic patients in RGSSH for which he gained recognition as the “FRONT-LINE WARRIOR” from Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal and Deputy Chief Minister, Manish Sisodia  and was also honoured at the “AT – HOME CEREMONY" at Rashtrapati Bhavan by President of India, Ram Nath Kovind on the Indian Independence Day,15 August, 2020.
Dr. Ajeet Jain gave many lectures and chaired many sessions at national and international seminars during this COVID -19 pandemic in 2020 and also gave numerous interviews in newspapers and news channels.
Dr. Ajeet Jain is a renowned cardiac surgeon in the capital, also a member of National Advisory Board of Indian Society of Cardiology.
Furthermore, Dr. Ajeet Jain is a faculty member at -
- Indian Society of Cardiology
- Indian College of Cardiology
- Asia Pacific Vascular Society
- Diplomat National Board (DNB)
- SCALE, Dubai
Early Life and Education
Born in 1966 in Ajmer, a province in Rajasthan to businessman Dharam Raj Jain and his wife Kamlesh Jain, Dr. Ajeet Jain completed his higher secondary education with distinction from St. Paul's Senior Secondary School, Rajasthan.
Since childhood being the eldest son he was a person of many talents and extensive leadership qualities and these manifested admirably during his college years. He got elected as the General Secretary of both Jaipur Association of Resident Doctors(JARD), SMS Medical College, Jaipur and Rajasthan Association of Resident Doctors (RARD), Rajasthan for two consecutive years 1992-94 and in 1997 became the President of the above-mentioned organizations.
He also shouldered the responsibility of an Advisor post for the Intern Doctors Association during his residency for Masters of Surgery and was the Convenor of Common – Front of SMS Medical College and attached 6 Hospitals of Jaipur in 1997-98 and was Chief Hostel Prefect during his residency.
After MBBS Dr. Ajeet Jain worked as Junior Resident in Department of CTVS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi. He completed his residency and M.Ch. in Cardiothoracic surgery at SMS Medical College in the year 1998 and took his first job as Senior Registrar at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Delhi.
Thereafter, he worked at various big names among hospitals in the Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery department like Fortis Heart Institute, Mohali, Punjab, St. Stephen's Hospital, Delhi, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi either as a Consultant or a Specialist and worked as Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
Dr. Ajeet Jain for further skill improvement attended many teaching programs on Certification courses in Diabetes from Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, ECG learning course, endovascular intervention course for 3 consecutive years, non-invasive cardiology course and National comprehensive course, India.
He himself ventured into the teaching line through the course of these years gaining more than 10 years worth of experience teaching at SMS Medical College, Jaipur, M. P. Shah Govt. Medical College, Jamnagar, D. Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai, Rama Medical College, Kanpur as Associate professor in department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery.
Adding another feather to his hat he worked as Consultant for Formula – 1 Grand Prix (F-1 race) at Buddha International Circuit, Greater Noida, India in 2012.
Awards and Recognitions
His endeavours in the field of CTVS gained him many accolades like-
- “International Medical Excellence Award” for first ever camp-level open heart surgery at Ajmer, Rajasthan in 2002.
- Government of Rajasthan – “DAKSHATA PRAMAN PATRA” in 1992-93 for work at the time of riots in December 1992 at Jaipur as General Secretary- Jaipur Association.
- Honoured as “FRONT-LINE CORONA WARRIOR” by Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal and Deputy Chief Minister, Manish Sisodia in July, 2020.
- Honoured at the AT – HOME CEREMONY at Rashtrapati bhawan by President of India, Ram Nath Kovind on the Indian Independence day 15 August, 2020.
Fellowships awarded at –
- Indian Society of Cardiology
- Indian College of Cardiology
- Asia Pacific Vascular Society
- Indo-European Intervention Council
Extra - Curriculum
(Under section 12A and 80G of Income Tax Act. 1961)
CONDUCTING MORE THEN - 100 MEDICAL CAMPS
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi, India.
Ajmer District Power Lifting Association, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
1997-98 (Recognized by Rajasthan State Sports Council, Jaipur)
- "Coronavirus: In the line of duty, till the last patient is cured". Hindustan Times. 10 April 2020. Unknown parameter
- "COVID-19 impact: Virus gone, after effects stay, share survivors in national capital". The New Indian Express. Unknown parameter
- "अजमेर के डाॅ. अजीत का काेविड केयर दिल्ली माॅडल अपना रहे कई अस्पताल". Dainik Bhaskar. Unknown parameter
- "राजीव गांधी सुपरस्पेशियलिटी अस्पताल में 1000वें मरीज को मिली छुट्टी, सीएम केजरीवाल ने किया सम्मानित". Dainik Jagran. 6 July 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Corona Warriors: दिल्ली के हीरोज को मुख्यमंत्री अरविंद केजरीवाल का सलाम". Dainik Jagran. 28 May 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Delhi CM lauds Covid heroes for putting duty before selves". Times of India. 28 May 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Going the extra mile: Delhi doc ensures regular checking up on COVID-19 patients admitted to hospital". The New Indian Express. 11 September 2020. Unknown parameter
- "अच्छे काम के लिए मिला राष्ट्रपति से सम्मान". Punjab Kesari. 17 August 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Special Report: दिल्ली के राजीव गांधी सुपर स्पेशियलिटी सेंटर से पवन नारा की रिपोर्ट". India TV. 9 April 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Delhi के Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty अस्पताल से जमात की Isolation की आंखों-देखी रिपोर्ट". India TV. 9 April 2020. Unknown parameter
- "DNA: Coronavirus से ठीक हो चुके मरीजों को हुई दूसरी बीमारियां | Post Corona Effect |Sudhir Chaudhary". Zee News. 2 September 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Covid-19 Delhi Update: Delhi में Coronavirus का बढ़ता दायरा, Private Hospital के ICU में जगह नहीं". India TV. Unknown parameter
- "EXCLUSIVE : कोरोना ठीक हुआ, फिर भी बीमार क्यों !". Navodaya Times. 24 August 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Indian Society Of Cardiology - Members Directory". Indian Society Of Cardiology. Unknown parameter
- "अजमेर के डॉ.अजीत जैन दिल्ली में कर रहे हैं कोरोना मरीजों का उपचार". Dainik Bhaskar. Unknown parameter
- Impact Health - Exclusive Interview with Dr Ajeet Jain - Single-minded focus on reducing deaths due to COVID-19 yields positive results.
- The Print - This Delhi doctor doesn’t wear full PPE when treating Covid-19 patients. Here’s why?
- Yahoo News - Can yoga help COVID-19 patients? Research on in Delhi hospitals
- Times of India - Call of duty: Doctor reaches home, 30-minute away from hospital, after over 5 months
- India Today - Zero ICU beds available in Delhi private hospitals as coronavirus cases continue to surge
- Impact Health - Delhi gears up with Post-COVID Care, sets up Clinic
- The Indian Express - Fatigue, breathlessness: New clinic in Delhi to address issues after Covid recovery
- ABP News - जानिये कहां और कैसा है दिल्ली का पहला 'पोस्ट कोविड क्लीनिक', दिल्ली में रिकवरी रेट 90 फीसदी से ज्यादा
- Outlook India - Home 30-minute drive from hospital, but duty keeps doctor away for 5 months
- Times Now - Saving lives was first priority’: Doctor comes home after almost 6 months, family performs 'aarti'
- Amar Ujala - कोरोना को दे दी मात, मगर मानसिक समस्याओं से जूझ रहे 30 फीसदी लोग
- The New Indian Express - Going the extra mile: Delhi doc ensures regular checking up on COVID-19 patients admitted to hospital
- पत्रिका - वैक्सीन आने तक कनवेलिसेंट प्लाज्मा थैरेपी बचाएगी कोरोना मरीजों की जान: डा. अजीत जैन
- Navbharat Times - 'जान की परवाह किए बिना 22-22 घंटे कर रहे काम, यही हैं दिल्ली के हीरो'
- ETV Bharat - राजधानी में युवाओं से ज्यादा बुजुर्गों पर हो रहा कोरोना का असर: डॉ अजित जैन
- Navbharat Times - Corona Warriors: मरीजों की सेवा के लिए डॉक्टरों ने अस्पताल को ही बना लिया 'घर'
- ETV Bharat - अक्टूबर में दिल्ली में आएगी कोरोना की सेकंड वेव- डॉ. अजीत जैन
- Navbharat Times - एक्सपर्ट्स ने चेताया, जितना बुजुर्गों के लिए खतरनाक है कोरोना, उतना ही युवाओं के लिए भी
- The Print - दिल्ली का एक डॉक्टर Covid-19 मरीजों के इलाज के दौरान फुल PPE नहीं पहनता, जानिए क्यों
- The New Indian Express - COVID-19 impact: Virus gone, after effects stay, share survivors in national capital
- The Print - Anxiety, loneliness, insomnia — what Delhi’s first post-Covid clinic is helping treat
- Amar Ujala - दिल के मरीजों के लिए घातक साबित हो रहा कोरोना, अनलॉक में हार्ट प्रोसीजर भी बढ़े
This article "Ajeet Jain" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ajeet Jain. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.