Akinbode Adedeji is an assistant professor of Food Process Engineering at the University of Kentucky. He is originally from Nigeria, and he moved to Canada for his Ph.D. He currently runs the Food Engineering Laboratory at the University, where he extensively researches food technologies and quality. His research has been financed in part by the Environmental Protection Agency. His research on a wind-powered grain drying system is gaining public attention.
Professional Life[edit | edit source]
Awards[edit | edit source]
|Evangelina Villegas Excellence in Research Award for a Post-Doctoral Research Associate||April 2013||Grain Science and Industry||Kansas State Univeristy|
|Hugh Baily Award for Best Graduating Student faculty||2009-2010||McGill University|
|Runner up, Food Engineering Division paper competition||2009||Food Engineering||Institute of Food Technology|
Professional Memberships[edit | edit source]
|Project Management Institute (PMI)||March 2014-|
|American Society for Quality (ASQ)||2012 - 2015|
|Canadian Institute of Food Science and Technology (CIFST)||Sept. 2009-|
|Institute of Food Technology (IFT)||Dec 2008-|
|American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers||Dec 2006-|
|Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)||Jan 2004-|
|Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST)||Dec 1995-|
|International Society of Food Engineering (ISFE)||Oct 2009-|
|Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)||2005-|
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Adedeji on LinkedIn
- Dr. Adedeji's Curriculum Vitae
- Research profiles on Google Scholar and ResearchGate
References[edit | edit source]
- "Dr. Akinbode Adedeji | Global Forum on Food Security and Nutrition (FSN Forum)". www.fao.org. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- ORCID. "Akinbode Adedeji (0000-0002-3497-0166) - ORCID | Connecting Research and Researchers". orcid.org. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- "Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering | seeblue". www.uky.edu. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- "EPA awards $15,000 of grants to UK for project - ABC 36 News". ABC 36 News. 2018-03-22. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- "UK Student Project has Potential to Make International Impact". UKNow. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
|This Nigerian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an educator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Akinbode Adedeji" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Akinbode Adedeji/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.