Welcome to EverybodyWiki ! Sign in to improve or create : an article, a company page or a bio (yours ?)...
Akinfaderin Adebowale (born May 16, 1989) is a Nigerian entrepreneur and a fan of technology. He is a founder of Ritan360 Technologies, and a WordPress blog Adebowalepro.
Early life and education
Born on May 16, 1989, Akinfaderin Adebowale is from Ilutitun Osoro, Ondo State, located in the South-Western part of Nigeria. He grew up in Lagos, where he attended Bola Ige Millennium Secondary School, Olodi Apapa., where he completed his Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination. Afterward he went ahead to study Computer Studies with IMTC and NCC Education UK . Adebowale furthered his education at the National Open University of Nigeria , where he is currently studying Computer Science.
At age 23, Adebowale started Netbelievers.com in partnership with a friend. Netbelievers.com is a social networking platform for christians to share resources as a community. In 2016 Adebowale started his own company Ritan360 Technologies and trained  various IT support staff to become better at what they do. Ritan360 Technologies is a tech support firm with focus on using technology to enhance other businesses. His passion for technology led him into volunteering as a facilitator to teach website development and design using WordPress at Daystar Christian Center, Lagos, Nigeria under the Skill Acquisition Platform DSAP 
He is married to Opeyemi, an Educator and a lover of God. Together, they have a son.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Apapa", Wikipedia, 2018-07-14, retrieved 2018-09-28
- "NCC Education", Wikipedia, 2018-02-22, retrieved 2018-09-28
- "National Open University of Nigeria", Wikipedia, 2018-08-21, retrieved 2018-09-28
- Akinfaderin, Adebowale (2015-12-22). "Official Website". Ritan360 Technologies.
- Daystar Christian Centre (2014-03-14), Daystar Skill Acquisition Programme 13th Set 2014, retrieved 2018-09-28
- "Adebowalepro Academy". Official Website.
- "WordPress", Wikipedia, 2018-09-22, retrieved 2018-09-28
This article "Akinfaderin Adebowale" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Akinfaderin Adebowale/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.