Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
Mumbai, India30 August 1993
|Baptised||30 August 1993|
|Occupation||Actress, television presenter, model|
Akshara Singh (born 30 August 1993) is an Indian actress who is primarily active in Bhojpuri-language films. Singh is known for her roles in films like action drama Tabadala, political drama Sarkar Raj, Satya and Saugandh Ganga Maiya Ke.
Singh originally belongs to Patna. Daughter of Bipin Indrajeet Singh and Nilima Singh, Singh is Hindu by religion. Both her parents are actors of the Bhojpuri Film industry.
Singh made her acting debut opposite Ravi Kishan in the 2011 drama Pran Jaye Par Vachan Na Jaye. She later, appeared in 2013 action drama Satyamev Jayate. Singh rose to prominence with her performance in 2016 romantic drama A Balma Bihar Wala opposite Khesari Lal Yadav.
Singh stepped into Hindi television in 2015 and gave her the first television show for Kaala Teeka aired on Zee TV. Singh subsequently played the role of Gandhari in Indian mythological epic Suryaputra Karn of Sony TV.
- Bhojpuri cinema
- Bhojpuri Film Award
- About, Akshara (12 April 2020). "Bhojpuri Actress Akshara Singh". Entertainment Times. The Times Group. Retrieved 14 April 2020.
- cast, Movie (11 November 2011). "Pran Jaye Par Vachan Na Jaye cast & crew". Entertainment Times. The Times Group. Retrieved 14 April 2020.
- TV Series 2015–2017, Kaala Teeka. "Akshara Singh leaves 'Kaala Teeka' shoot". Pinkvilla. Retrieved 14 April 2020.
- & Crew, Full Cast. "Kaala Teeka - Full Cast & Crew". IMDB. Retrieved 14 April 2020.
- Suryaputra Karn, Akshara Singh. "Bhojpuri actor Akshara Singh". NewsX. Retrieved 14 April 2020.
- wynk music
- Akshara Singh is all set to treat her fans with a new amazing song 'Private Romance' Times of India
- Bhojpuri actress Akshara Singh unveils a new song 'Idhar Aane Ka Nahi' Times of India
This article "Akshara Singh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Akshara Singh. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.