Akterul Alam Tinu
|Akterul Alam Tinu|
A man, who think about creation.
|Native name||আকতারুল আলম তিনু|
|Born||February 1, 1991|
Bogra, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
|🏡 Residence||Bogra, Rajshahi, Bangladesh|
Film Director, Editor, Screenplay Writer, Lyricist, Singer.
|📆 Years active||2005–present|
|🏢 Organization||Infrequent Creation|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Zibuly Khatun (2016-present)|
Akterul Alam Tinu (Bengali: আকতারুল আলম তিনু) is a Bengali film director, editor and screenplay writer. His works include Friends Forever, Black Force. Beside these two movies he has made many Dramas, Tele Films, Short Films, Music Videos, TV Commercials & TV Shows.
Akterul Alam Tinu started his career in 2005 as an artist. But, after a few works he decided to work behind the camera. So, he started his journey as a film editor. He has edited TV shows at first. There are many blockbuster films edited by Akterul Alam Tinu in Bangladesh Film Industry. The Story of Samara, Seemarekha and Naakful are notable films he edited. Beside edit he started scripting and direction. His first scripted film Bhanga Mon was released on 2012. In 2016 he directed his first film Friends Forever. He has begun shooting of his new film Black Force, which is expected to release in 2018.
|2017||Friends Forever||Shakti Khan, Raaz Mirja, Moumita Mou, Kaji Hayat, Danny Sidak, Don, Siraj Haydar, Rehana Joly, Rebeka, Neel, Chikon Ali||Filming|
|2018||Black Force||Faysal Rabby, Subha, Shimul Khan, Badol Hasan Borno, Rampage Rumi, Aasib Jardary and Akterul Alam Tinu.||Filming|
- Moumita's upcoming movie song "o poran pakhi re". One New Bd. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- Friends Forever Film Song O Poran Pakhi Re (Video). Thereport24. Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- Friends Forever Movie Song Released. INB News. Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- Friends Forever Movie Song Released. Dhaka Times. Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- Akterul Alam Tinu's New Film Black Force Shimul Khan with the villain Jannat. Daily Manab Zamin. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
This article "Akterul Alam Tinu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.