|Alana zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn|
|Born||Alana Camille Bunte|
Laguna Beach, California
|Spouse||Prince Casimir zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn (m. 2019)|
Princess Alana zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn (née Alana Camille Bunte; born 1990) is an American fashion model and magazine writer. She is credited in the fashion industry for her androgynous appearance. In 2019 she married into the House of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn, a German noble family.
Early life and education
Alana Camille Bunte was born in 1990 in Laguna Beach, California. Her father is American and her mother is Colombian. As a teenager she attended Laguna Beach High School and interned at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Bunte moved to London and studied art and design at the University of the Arts London's Central Saint Martins, graduating in 2012.
Bunte works as a fashion model and is signed with Premier Model Management in the United Kingdom, Elite Model Management in France, Model Management in Germany, and View Managament in Spain. Between 2013 and 2015 she became known in the fashion industry as the "girl of the moment" and was celebrated for her androgynous appearance, masculine style of dressing, and athletic build. She modeled in fashion editorials for Johan Lindenberg, Doré, Exit, LOVE, i-D, Interview, Muse, Vogue México, Vogue Italia, Vogue Japan, and Harper's Bazaar. She was also featured in editorials for Vogue Taiwan, L'Officiel Mexico, Elle France, ODDA, No Tofu, Marie Claire Spain, and Glamour Germany.
Bunte walked the runway for Louis Vuitton, Alexander Wang, Carolina Herrera, Giles Deacon, and Jason Wu. In 2014 she was in an advertisement campaign for Barneys. She appeared in an advertisement campaign for a sportswear line at Oysho in 2015.
From 2014 to 2016 Bunte worked as a freelance writer at Harper's Bazaar.
In 2011, while a student at Central Saint Martins, Bunte dated Frederick Hervey, 8th Marquess of Bristol. She met Prince Casimir zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn, a son of Alexander, Prince zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn, in London in 2015. They became engaged in 2017. On 1 June 2019 they were married in a ceremony at Sayn Castle in Bendorf, Germany. She is Prince Casimir's second wife, as he was previously married to Corinna Larsen.
- "German Prince marries his American model girlfriend in fairytale wedding at 12th century castle after he split from Real Housewives of New York City star Tinsley Mortimer". www.msn.com.
- Moschella, Nicole (28 September 2017). ""RHONY" star Tinsley Mortimer's royal ex set to wed controversial American model".
- "Royale Hochzeit: Prinz Casimir heiratet seine Alana in Bendorf-Sayn [3. Update und mit Video]". www.rhein-zeitung.de.
- Contreras, María (26 March 2018). "Alana Bunte, la sustituta de Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein" – via elpais.com.
- "German Prince, Who Once Dated RHONY's Tinsley Mortimer, Weds American Fiancée in Lavish Ceremony". PEOPLE.com.
- elEconomista.es. "Corinna perderá su título de princesa el año que viene - Informalia.es". informalia.eleconomista.es.
- "Alana Bunte - Premier Model Management". www.premiermodelmanagement.com.
- "Alana Bunte — Exclusive Q&A Interview". The Fashionography. 20 November 2013.
- "Alana Bunte - Model". MODELS.com.
- "Alana Bunte Stars in 'Rebel Youth' Feature for FORWARD by Elyse Walker". Fashion Gone Rogue. 16 August 2013.
- "Backstage at Alexander Wang, Jason Wu, and Creatures of the Wind: "Boyish" Beauty Makes a Bid for Supremacy". Vogue.
- "Streeters - Exit Magazine Spring/Summer 2014 - Boys Don't Cry feat. Alana Bunte". www.streeters.com.
- Unknown. "Alana Bunte For Vogue Mexico".
- "Streeters - Vogue Italia August 2013 - Cover & Cover Story". www.streeters.com.
- "Edit No. 1 / Part 4… The White Coat". DORÉ.
- "Alana Bunte". Johan Lindeberg Photography. 10 June 2015.
- "Streeters - i-D Magazine Pre-Fall 2013 - Express Yourself". www.streeters.com.
- "Streeters - Vogue Japan September 2013 - Hollywood Noir". www.streeters.com.
- "Louis Vuitton Fall 2013". Vogue.
- "Alana Bunte & Nikita Shandrakov by Bjarne Jonasson for Barneys". 27 March 2014.
- "Alana Bunte". Harper's BAZAAR.
- "German Prince Casimir Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn Weds model Alana Camille Bunte". www.yahoo.com.
- "Kaiserwetter bei Prinzenhochzeit in Bendorf-Sayn: Casimir zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn heiratet seine Alana". www.rhein-zeitung.de.
- "Los dos vestidazos 'made in Spain' que Alana Bunte ha lucido en su boda con el príncipe Casimir". us.hola.com. 2 June 2019.
This article "Alana Bunte" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alana Bunte. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.