Alexander De Block
|Alexander De Block|
|Born||Alexander De Block|
October 11, 1990
Career[edit | edit source]
In 2008, Alexander signed with ELITE Model Management Milan. After landing several campaigns, editorials and runway's in Italy he also signed with Sight Model ManagementSpain, International Model Management Brussels, NewMadison Paris and Nevs London. In 2009, Alexander became the main face of Italian label Henry Cotton's for the spring summer campaign. He also appeared in editorials for Twist magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Numero Homme, V Man, Marie Claire, Purple and L'Officiel Hommes.
References[edit | edit source]
- models.com Retrieved and verified on 2011-12-28
- Sight Model Management - personal page Alexander De Block Retrieved and verified on 2011-12-28
- Male Model Scene - Alexander De Block Retrieved and verified on 2011-12-28
[edit | edit source]
- Alexander De Block's profile on Elite Model Management
- Alexander De Block's profile on Sight Model Management
This article "Alexander De Block" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alexander De Block. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.