|Born||27 February 1958|
|🎓 Alma mater||North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov (Saint Petersburg)|
Alexei Lvovich Eryomin (Russian: Алексей Львович Еремин; born 27 February 1958) is a Russian doctor, scientist, and hygienist, whose scientific research has contributed to the modern understanding of noogenesis.
"...as a result of Vladimir Vernadsky’s early work on the biosphere and noo-sphere, as well as work by fellow scientist Alexei Eryomin, noos-related concepts have grown in stature more than has been recognized..." 
Information hygiene and information ecology
"In 1995 Alexey Eryomin proposed  to allocate "information hygiene" in a special section of science" - and then established 2005 a new scientific discipline, which was developed In 1998 Eryomin A.L. proposed the concept of "information ecology":
"Information ecology is a science which studies the laws governing the influence of information summary on the formation and functioning of biosystems, including that of individuals, human communities and humanity in general and on the health and psychological, physical and social well-being of the human being; and which undertakes to develop methodologies to improve the information environment.", which is essential, is widely applied and broadly construed 
"The idea of extending the functional role of information in natural systems to the study of human systems is further advocated by A. L. Eryomin ... is a general model that can provide a more explicit link between how information functions in natural systems and human systems in an adaptive, evolutionary context". In researches “Eryomin A.L. showed a negative impact in the period 1991-2000 the information environment on the mental health of the population of Russia".
Other articles of the topics Evolutionary biology AND Earth sciences : Noogenesis, Noometry
Other articles of the topics Earth sciences AND Philosophy : Noometry, Noogenesis
Other articles of the topics Evolutionary biology AND Philosophy : Noometry, Noogenesis
Other articles of the topic Evolutionary biology : Noometry, Noogenesis
Other articles of the topic Earth sciences : World, Fossil Taxon, Noometry, Chupadera Formation, Okeechobee Group, Palm Peak Formation, Rexroad Formation
Other articles of the topic Philosophy : Noogenesis, Rami Elias, Tad DeLay, Evil, Fu Jen School, Philosophy of environment, Philosophy
Other articles of the topic Psychology : Estate of Jack Slee v. Werner Erhard, Narcissistic abuse, Belief, Funds of knowledge, Werner Erhard & Associates v. Christopher Cox for Congress, List of people who have learned Transcendental Meditation, Rami Elias
- Rondfeldt D., Arquilla J. (2020) Whose Story Wins: The Noösphere, Noöpolitik, and the Future of Statecraft. RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, Calif. p.18, 99 pp.(ISBN 978-1-9774-0530-2 Search this book on .)
- To the development of a new direction - information ecology. Abstracts of the 1st International conference "Ecology and development of the North-West". - St. Petersburg: Center MANEB, 1995. - pp. 238-239.
- Gudinova J.V. et al. To the development of the foundations of informational hygiene //Modern problems of science and education. - 2014. No. 3.
- Noogenesis and Theory of Intellect. Krasnodar, 2005. — 356 p. ISBN 5-7221-0671-2 Search this book on .
- Bukhtiyarov I.V. et al. Basics of information hygiene: concepts and problems of innovation // Hygiene & Sanitation. 2014. No. 4. P. 5-9.
- Denisov, E.I. et al. Information as a physical factor: problems of measurement, hygienic estimation and IT-automatization // Occupational Medicine and Industrial Ecology. - 2014. No. 1. - P. 43-47.
- Denisov E. Informational Hygiene as A Medical and Biological Tool for Health Preservation in The Digital Era. Am J Biomed Sci & Res. 2019 - 4(2).
- Information ecology - a viewpoint // International Journal of Environmental Studies. - 1998. - Vol. 54. - pp. 241-253
- Skibicka, K. (2016). Koncepcja ekologii informacji Aleksieja L. Eryomina. Debiuty Bibliologiczno-Informatologiczne, (4).
- "D Zhu, H Wang, E Chang Information ecological imbalance and information intervention policies in digital ecosystems // 3rd IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies. 2009. - P. 487-492" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-05-02. Retrieved 2020-06-13. Unknown parameter
- Eryomin, Alexei (1998) Information ecology - a viewpoint// International Journal of Environmental Studies. - Vol. 54. - p. 251.
- Eddy, B. G., B. Hearn, J. E. Luther, M. Van Zyll de Jong, W. Bowers, R. Parsons, D. Piercey, G. Strickland, and B. Wheeler. 2014. An information ecology approach to science–policy integration in adaptive management of social-ecological systems. Ecology and Society 19(3): 40. doi:10.5751/ES-06752-190340
- The impact of information environment on the health of the population // Problems of Social Hygiene, Health, and Medical History. - 2000. No. 6. - P. 21-24.
- "Druzhilov S. A. Pollution information environment and mental health problems of the person // Modern High Technologies. 2013. No. 4. - P. 89-92" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2020-04-19. Unknown parameter
This article "Alexei Eryomin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alexei Eryomin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.