Ali ibn Ismail
Abul Hasan Ali ibn Isma'il (Arabic: علی ابن اسماعیل) was born in Medina Saudi Arabia in 135 AH and was the second son of Isma'il ibn Jafar and grand son of Jafar al Sadiq. Isma'ilism followed his father Isma'il ibn Jafar as 6th Imam. He left Baghdad and obeyed Musa al-Kadhim as he ordered him to migrate to Iran.
|Ali ibn Isma'il | علی ابن اسماعیل|
|Born||135 A.H. | 752 C.E. Madina Saudi Arabia|
|💀Died||242 A.H. | 856 C.E ~|
Mashhad Iran242 A.H. | 856 C.E ~
|Cause of death||Martyred by the Abbasid Caliphate|
|👶 Children||Muhammad, Ismail|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Isma'il ibn Jafar|
|👪 Relatives||Muhammad ibn Isma'il (brother)|
Some Shia's claim that he showed dishonesty with Musa al-Kadhim But the source is unknown and not acceptable by other schools of thoughts in Islam and even most of the Shia refused the statement of this blame.
Isma'ilism is following his brother Muhammad ibn Isma'il as a successor of Ismail ibn Jafar.
During the time period of Abbasid caliph Harun al-Rashid he was in Kufah with his brother Muhammad ibn Isma'il. After the death of Muhammad he returned to his uncle Musa al-Kadhim. He ordered him to leave Baghdad and migrate to Mashhad, Iran. He played an active role against the Abbasid Caliphate of the time to save and assist Musa ibn Jafar. He raised voice against the murder of Ali al-Ridha in Mashhad who was poisoned by Al-Ma'mun. Ma'mun sent his forces towards him but he saved himself and migrated to Bukhara.
- "أبناء الإمام في مصر والشام الحسن والحسين رضي الله عنهما".
- "بغية الحائر في أحوال أولاد الإمام الباقر".
- Syed, Akramulla. "Musa ibn Jafar, al-Kazim, the seventh Imam and ninth Infallible". www.ezsoftech.com. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "الإمام جعفر الصادق". www.a7bash.com. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- Ibn Khallikan's Biographical Dictionary. Oriental translation fund of Great Britain and Ireland. 1843-01-01. Search this book on
- "KAKAKHEL". www.kakakhel.com. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
This article "Ali ibn Ismail" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ali ibn Ismail. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.