Type of site
|Video game journalism|
|Owner||All Media Network|
|Launched||January 27, 1998(as All Game Guide)|
AllGame (previously All Game Guide) was a commercial database of information about arcade games, video games, and console manufacturers.
The AMG consumer web properties AllMusic.com, AllMovie.com and AllGame.com were sold by Rovi in July 2013 to All Media Network. All Media Network includes of the original founders of SideReel and Ackrell Capital investor Mike Ackrell.
The AllGame section of the site was shut down on December 12, 2014. As of this date, information on games in the Windows Vista and 7 Games Explorers won't download anymore, since the service relied on AllGame.
- All Media Network
- MobyGames, another online database of video games and developers
- "AllGame FAQs". All Media Network, LLC. Retrieved March 29, 2014.
© 2014 AllGame, a division of All Media Network, LLC
- "Rovi Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Performance Announces Agreements to Sell Rovi Entertainment Store and Consumer Website Businesses". Rovi. July 21, 2013. Retrieved October 18, 2013.
- "Digital Entertainment Veterans Launch 'All Media Network' to Perfect Digital Media Discovery". BusinessWire. December 3, 2013. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- "allgame". AllGame. Archived from the original on 15 November 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
|32px||This video game website-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "AllGame" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.