Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
All Summer Long (film)
|All Summer Long|
|Directed by||Michael Sucsy|
|Screenplay by||Susannah Grant|
20th Century Studios
|Distributed by||20th Century Studios|
Search All Summer Long (film) on Amazon.
All Summer Long is an upcoming jukebox musical film directed by Michael Sucsy.
- Cara Delevingne as Caroline
In October 2010, Fox 2000 acquired Susannah Grant’s Beach Boys movie musical pitch, with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron, and John Stamos producing the film. In May 2013, Michael Sucsy was in talks to direct the film and Deirdre O’Connor will write the script. In August 2014, Grant returned and completed the script. In 2018, Zadan won't produce the movie after his death and it is unknown if he will get a posthumous credit. As of April 2020, there have been no further developments on the project since Fox 2000 was shutdown.
Cara Delevingne was revealed to play Caroline.
- Fleming Jr, Mike (1 October 2010). "Fox 2000 Wins Beach Boys Musical Pitch For North Of $2 Million". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
- Mike Fleming Jr (13 May 2013). "Fox 2000's Beach Boys Pic Sings New Tune With Deirdre O'Connor Writing". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
- Sneider, Jeff (19 August 2014). "Model Cara Delevingne to Star in Beach Boys-Themed Musical 'All Summer Long'". The Wrap. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
- "Craig Zadan, Prolific Stage, TV, and Film Producer, Dies at 69". Variety. 21 August 2018. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
- Kilday, Gregg (21 March 2019). "Elizabeth Gabler's Fox 2000 to Shutter Amid Disney Reorganization". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 15 September 2019.
This article "All Summer Long (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:All Summer Long (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.