Allana Pratt, Los Angeles, California (2018)
|Born||Allana Louise Pratt|
January 15, 1970 (age 52)
Kamloops, British Columbia
|Occupation||Dating and Intimacy Coach|
|Alma mater||Columbia University|
Allana Pratt (born 1970) is an Canadian-American author and media personality on the subject of relationships and intimacy. Allana has written about love, relationships, intimacy, and dating for modern men and women for numerous publications such as Bustle magazine, Huffington Post, Divorce 411 Magazine, Simply Women, The Good Men Project,, Muscle and Fitness, and Forbes.
Allana Pratt  was born and raised in Kamloops, British Columbia and attended Columbia University in New York City, NY, where she received her B.A in Art History. Upon graduation, Allana turned her sites to Japan where she became a actress, model, and dancer.
In 2005, she relocated to Los Angeles and for much of this time, she was a Pilates instructor and a life coach. Realizing her passion was helping individuals one-on-one, Allana transitioned to the world of a dating coach; however, she branded herself as an Intimacy Expert and Relationship Coach. She founded the corporation Celebrate the Process and launched her self-titled business endeavor.
Television and Radio
Allana joined the cast of Luke Reichle's Secrets of the Red Carpet on EmpowermeTV in 2012. Her notoriety from interviewing stars such as Dulce Candy and Castle's Stana Katic, lead Allana to be recognized by Ricki Lake for her new segment.
Ricki Lake Show
In the Fall of 2012, Allana became one of several hand-picked "Friends of Ricki" for the Ricki Lake Show. Each week, Allana would provide "Fabulous Five Tips" to Ricki's audience in terms of love, dating, marriage, break-ups, and connecting with your partner.
Celebrity Coaching and Interviews
For the upcoming Fourth Season of Dancing with the Stars, Leeza Gibbons recruited Allana as her personal coach. The success and contribution Allana made to Leeza was noticed by Alanis Morisette who joined her fellow-Canadian host for an interview on Intimate Conversations in 2013.
With such a wonderful working dynamic, Leeza invited Allana to be a "Sexy Mom" Expert on LeezaLive. From 2009 until present, Allana has become the preferred Motherhood and Relationship Coach, appearing on such programs as:
- The Ricki Lake Show
- Talk Philly CBS 3
- TLC’s “That Ying Yang Thing”
- E! That Morning Show
- The Braveheart View
- The Dougall Fraser Radio Show
- AWRT Celebrity Interviewer with Whoopi Goldberg and Delta Burke
- Reinvention Radio
After years of hiatus, Allana decided to return to writing and released her 4th book in 2018. 7 Steps to Manifest Your Beloved teaches readers how to heal from trauma, let go of the past, and gain self-confidence by daring to be vulnerable with someone. Allana urges her readers to trust themselves and persevere through difficulties.
It may not be easy, but Allana emphasizes to singles that love is always worth moving through scary challenges into deeper connection. Her steadfast encouragement reminds people not to give up in the face of dating or relationship challenges.
7 Steps to Manifest Your Beloved was reviewed by, DatingNews,
Allana's freshman novel, How to Be and Stay Sexy, explains why some women find attracting quality men so difficult, while others are practically drowning in potential suitors.
- Suzanne Weiss (12 December 2017). "7 Signs You Don't Want A Life Partner, And Why That's OK". Bustle Magazine. Retrieved 12 Dec 2017.
- The Good Men Project (23 January 2017). "3 Things Women Wish Men Did In Bed". Huffington Post. Retrieved 23 January 2017.
- Allana Pratt (1 March 2015). "Datings For Guys After Divorce". Divorce 411. Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- Simply Women (4 June 2013). "Allana Pratt Lets Go". Simply Women. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Allana Pratt (4 May 2015). "3 Ways to be a Noble Badass". The Good Men Project. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- "4 sex positions that won't get her off". Muscle & Fitness. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- Alberts, Hana R. "Desperately Seeking Sexiness In The City". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- IMDB (8 December 2018). "Allana Pratt". IMDB. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- emPOWERme.tv, Secrets of the Red Carpet - Allana Pratt on Taking Risks with Your Intimate Self, retrieved 2019-01-30
- Bruce Sallan, The Ricki Lake Show Promo Shoot - I'm NOT That Dad #28, with Bruce Sallan, retrieved 2019-01-30
- "YouTube". accounts.google.com. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- "Help! I Suck at Dating with Dean, Vanessa and Jared". ART19. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- "REINVENTING INTIMACY | Reinvention Radio". reinventionradio.com. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- Amber Brooks (17 July 2018). "Allana Pratt's New Inspirational Self-Help Book Tells Singles That Vulnerability is the New Sexy". Dating News. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- Amazon (8 December 2018). "7 Steps to Manifest Your Beloved: While Staying True to Yourself". Amazon. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
This article "Allana Pratt" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Allana Pratt. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.