|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Key people||Dirk Hertford (CEO)|
Allripe provides services in DIY (Do It Yourself) food assessment, including: food supply chain consulting, Building Integrated Agriculture services and product development. Allripe is based in Sydney, Australia.
In 2013 the University of New South Wales (UNSW) and Allripe signed a three-year research and development partnership, as part of the foundation of the new Food Technology Centre at UNSW.
Allripe has a patent pending with IP Australia. Allripe has trade marks registered for countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America and Australia. Allripe is registered with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and with the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) on the national database for the Electrical Regulatory Authorities Council (ERAC).
Allripe is a member of the International Association for Food Protection, the Australian Society for Microbiology, the NSW Business Chamber and the Food Technology Association of Australia. Allripe has TradeStart status with Austrade.
In 2013 Allripe was named as one of the top 100 coolest companies in Australia by Anthill.
Allripe has been involved in developing a Carbon Capture Calculator for Food Growers to measure the amount of carbon captured by growing fruits and vegetables. An Indiegogo campaign was launched in May 2014.
Allripe's assessment platform underpins the fruit and vegetable options and contracts trading on www.webofmarkets.com.
- "UNSW and Allripe R&D Partnership". UNSW 14 February 2014. UNSW. 14 February 2014.
- "Allripe Patent Pending". IP Australia 10 February 2014. IP Australia. 12 April 2013.
- "Membership of the International Association for Food Protection". IAFP 20 March 2014. IAFP. 30 January 2014.[dead link]
- "NSW Business Chamber". NSW Business Chamber 1 March 2014. NSW Business Chamber. 1 March 2014.[dead link]
- "Austrade TradeStart". Austrade 15 January 2014. Austrade. 19 January 2014.
- "Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia 2013". australian anthill. Anthill Online. 11 November 2013. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Human Sensory Assessment of Fruits, Herbs & Vegetables". Tumblr. Tumblr. 22 March 2014. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Food Growers Carbon Capture Calculator". Indiegogo. Indiegogo. 31 May 2014. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- "Web of Markets". Web of Markets. webofmarkets.com. 20 June 2014. Retrieved 3 June 2014.[dead link]
- Official site
- Facebook page
- DIY food assessment on Pinterest
- Food Technology Association of Australia
- Export Council of Australia
- Allripe on Slideshare
- Allripe on Vimeo
- Allripe on Youtube
This article "Allripe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.