Type of site
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Services||Table reservation, Online food ordering|
|Native client(s) on||iOS|
Allset is an online restaurant-reservation and food ordering service company founded in 2015 and based in San Francisco, California. The Allset app enables its customers to book a table, pre-order their meals at local restaurants and make the payment via a single app or through the web. Their services are currently available in San Francisco and The Bay Area, New York City, Chicago, Boston, Austin, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Jose, Houston, and Las Vegas.
Funding[edit | edit source]
Allset has raised $8.35 million in investor funding. The recent $5M round was led by Greycroft Partners, with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Vaizra Investments, Compound (company), FJ Labs, and SMRK VC Fund.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Allset Launches Meal Pre-Booking App on iOS, Android". Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "No-wait dining app promises to speed up restaurant meals". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "This App Lets You Get in & out of Restaurants in 30 Minutes". BostInno. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "How One App Aims to Disrupt the Desk Lunch". Eater. 10 March 2016. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- Ha, Anthony. "Fast Dining Startup Allset Comes To New York City | TechCrunch". Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "Allset App Launches In Chicago To Give Back Lunch To Busy Workers". Eater Chicago. 7 February 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "Coming soon to Seattle: Allset app aims to cut restaurant wait times in half". GeekWire. 11 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "Want to avoid the sad desk lunch? There's an app for that. - The Boston Globe". BostonGlobe.com. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "Allset Raises $5 Million To Help Diners Order Ahead When They Eat Out". Forbes. 17 October 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "Allset | crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "Allset raises $5M to help restaurants deliver a more efficient dining experience". TechCrunch. 17 October 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "Allset raises $5 million to cut wait times at restaurants". VentureBeat. 17 October 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
This article "Allset" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Allset. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.