|Type of business||Private|
Somerville, New Jersey
|Area served||United States|
Adblade is an online advertiser specializing in presenting sponsored website links and is owned by Adiant. Adiant is based in Somerville, New Jersey and was founded in January 2008.
Adblade was launched in January 2008, by Ash Nashed, who is the current CEO.  The company is headquartered in Somerville, New Jersey with additional offices in New York City as well as Buffalo, NY.
In November 2009, the company announced it had surpassed 200 million monthly unique users. In October 2014, Quantcast reported Adblade's reach at 584 Million global users and 463 Million US users.
Adblade has advertising arrangements chiefly with highly trafficked content providers, websites in its network have included Nasdaq, Hearst, The Washington Times, ABC News and Chicago Sun Times. Adblade predominantly operates in the United States and works with both online and mobile traffic. Advertisements can be created and uploaded by clients and may be targeted geographically, by behavioral interests, or demographics. The system allows for monetizing websites and blogs, though websites must meet certain requirements. Clients must also pass rigorous ad approval guidelines.
In December 2013, one of Adblade's executives appeared on Bloomberg TV to discuss how native advertising must be clearly defined for the end user.
- Ad serving
- List of advertising networks
- Pay per click
- Website monetizing
- "Adblade Ranked Among Top Brand Safe Ad Networks by AdSafe Media". AdBlade. June 7, 2011. Retrieved October 3, 2011.
- "Adblade Network". Quantcast. Retrieved October 2, 2011. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Quantcast" defined multiple times with different content Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Quantcast" defined multiple times with different content
- Matthew, John. "Adblade - a Leading Ad Network". Idea Marketers.
- "Adblade". BusinessWeek. Retrieved October 3, 2011.
- "About". Adblade. Retrieved October 3, 2011.
- "Digital tech company poised for new beginning".
- "Adblade Reaches Over 150 Million Monthly Uniques". Visibility Magazine. November 13, 2009. Retrieved October 3, 2011.
- "Adblade: Get the Right Visibility". KillerStartups. Retrieved October 3, 2011.
- "Jon Carmen of Adiant Interviewed on Bloomberg TV". Bloomberg. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- Adblade named largest Ad Network in the U.S. and 3rd largest globally (November 2014)
- How to Keep Native Ads Honest (November 2014)
- Adiant, owner of Adblade, integrates with LiveRamp (October 2014)
- AFortune 500 Brands Bid For Native Ads On Adiant's New Exchange (April 2014)
- Adiant acquires IndustryBrains (May 2013)
- Integral Ad Science AdSafe rating for May 2013 (May 2013)
- Adblade ranked among top Brand Safe Ad Networks by AdSafe Media (June 2011)
This article "Adblade" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.