Aloha Browser for iPhone screenshot
|Developer(s)||Aloha Mobile Ltd.|
|Operating system||iOS, Android|
|Available in||29 languages|
Aloha Browser is a freeware mobile web browser for Android and iOS operating systems developed by Aloha Mobile. The main focus for the browser is user privacy and security. Aloha Browser includes free unlimited VPN for extra users' protection. The browser is built on WebKit engine (iOS version) and use Blink core (Chromium project) for Android version.
Features[edit | edit source]
Free unlimited VPN[edit | edit source]
Aloha Browser has an integrated free unlimited VPN, that is available for any user without registration or subscription.
Private mode and ad block[edit | edit source]
With private mode and ad block users leave no trace on websites they are visiting.
Private files manager[edit | edit source]
There is an integrated file manager with downloading support, for storing files with access restriction support by pass code or fingerprint.
VR player[edit | edit source]
Aloha browser comes with built in media player for online or offline content that supports most VR file formats.
History[edit | edit source]
July 2016 - First version of Aloha Browser for iOS have been introduced to public.
December 2016 - First Android version for smartphones and tablets.
September 2017 - iPad version have been released as a universal app.
February 2018 - Aloha's security specialists have discovered a major bug in iOS, MacOS and watchOS.
Awards[edit | edit source]
Aloha Browser has been nominated to Golden Kitty Awards 2016 by ProductHunt
References[edit | edit source]
- Pineiro, Anxel (2016-09-06). "Aloha is secure browser for iOS & comes with free VPN service".
- Patkar, Mihir (2017-03-14). "These 5 New Browsers Show You the Future of Web Surfing".
- Hills-Duty, Rebecca (2017-07-07). "Secure Mobile Browser Aloha Gets VR Integration".
- "Aloha Browser - private & fast on the App Store". App Store. Retrieved 2018-02-02.
- Mobile, Aloha (2018-01-22), Aloha Browser - private fast browser with free VPN, Aloha Mobile, retrieved 2018-02-02
- Hatmaker, Taylor. "This new text bomb crashes most Mac and iOS apps with a single Unicode symbol". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-02-20.
- "Golden Kitty Awards 2016 - Product Hunt". Product Hunt. Retrieved 2018-02-02.
Aloha Browser[edit | edit source]
This article "Aloha Browser" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Aloha Browser. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.