|Industry||Cloud technology, Consulting|
Area served 🗺️
|Lynette Seah (Founder, CEO)|
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform, Marketing Cloud, IT Consulting|
Number of employees
Alpha7 is a cloud technology company headquartered in Singapore. It is a business cloud enabler for clients, including listed companies, enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises spanning various industries in the Asia-Pacific region.
Products and services
In January 2015, Alpha7 launched “COOaaS” (Chief Operating Officer as a Service) concept, intended to provide the services of a chief operating officer (COO) on an outsourced, retainer, or project basis. Alpha7 currently works with over 25 companies, whose applications are offered on the COOaaS platform.
In May 2015, Alpha7 launched iMap, a system for recommending the right tools to business owners to help them with their day-to-day operations. iMap recommends technology tools, solutions, and services based on the businesses available budget. These are across marketing, sales, business operations, finance, and human resources. Business owners receive advice on which of these five areas they need to focus on. iMap targets small and medium enterprises with fewer than 1,000 employees. In the same month Alpha7 received private funding of S$3.1 million (US$2.3 million).
In September 2015, it launched A7 AppsConnect and A7 BizConnect. A7 AppsConnect offers companies access to applications focused on key business functions such as marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources. Applications offered include SugarCRM, vTiger, Dolibarr, Drupal, Quickbooks and Eventbrite. A7 BizConnect is an advisory tool which reviews a businesses front and back-end business processes, recommending business outcomes aimed at delivering productivity and growth, based on available budgets.
- Eileen Yu. "Singapore startup offers 'COO services' to help SMBs manage cloud". ZDNet. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "Singapore's female tech stars battle gender gap". CNBC. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Alpha7 kicks off 'COO-as-a-Service' offering for SMEs". 2015-01-21. Retrieved 2016-09-30.
- "Alpha7 adds senior advisors to consultancy arm". DealStreetAsia. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "Breakfast Club - Identify Technology Solutions To Support Customer's Business Growth". SoundCloud. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "A Singapore CFO's Second Act: Big Dreams for Small Businesses - CFO innovation ASIA". CFO innovation ASIA. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "Singapore startup Alpha7 launches COO-as-a-service". e27. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "SMEs need to leverage on cloud technology: Lynette Seah". DealStreetAsia. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "Business consultancy and tech startup Alpha7 raises $2.3M". Tech in Asia. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2017-10-19.
- "Alpha7 unveils cloud app marketplace for SMBs". SMBAsia. Archived from the original on 10 December 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2015. Unknown parameter
- "How the cloud could enable marketers to do more". CMO Innovation. Archived from the original on 10 December 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2015. Unknown parameter
- "Singapore: Cloud enabler Alpha7 launches AppsConnect & BizConnect". DealStreetAsia. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Asia's tech scene is booming. Here comes the consultants". Tech in Asia. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
- "Two startups aim to take SMEs to next level". AsiaOne Business. Archived from the original on 23 July 2015. Retrieved 18 August 2015. Unknown parameter
- "Alpha7 kicks off 'COO-as-a-Service' offering for SMEs". Digital News Asia. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
|This Singaporean corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Alpha7" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alpha7. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.