Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Chris Perkin, CEO|
Number of employees
Altasciences is a contract research organization (CRO) that provides early phase clinical development services to biopharmaceutical and generic companies. Altasciences has contracts with the FDA and NIDA.[not in citation given] Altasciences employs close to 1,000 employees in three locations.
Altasciences is an umbrella company that includes Algorithme Pharma (Québec, Canada), Algorithme Pharma USA (Fargo, North Dakota, USA) and Vince & Associates Clinical Research (Overland Park, Kansas, USA).
Altasciences services include medical writing, biostatistics, data management and bioanalysis.
It specializes on human abuse liability and substance abuse trials, early cardiac safety assessment, cognitive testing, biosimilars, as well as research on vaping, smoking and inhalation, conducting approximately 250 clinical trials annually. Altascience has carried out the world’s first safety and tolerability study on a cannabis extract.
- In December 2016, Altasciences was named Best Contract Research Organization – Niche at the 12th Annual Scrip Awards.
- In October 2015, Altasciences was one of 19 organizations recognized at the 31st Annual Canada Awards for Excellence ceremonies
- "Vince & Associates Clinical Research Receives $9.5 Million Five-Year Contract for Clinical Pharmacology Studies". Bloomberg. 2017-11-29. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- Denvir, Daniel (2017-12-15). "These Pharmaceutical Companies Are Making a Killing Off the Opioid Crisis". The Nation. Retrieved 2017-12-20.
- "Altasciences Clinical Research Offers Innovative Cannabis Research Solutions". Business Wire. 2017-08-25. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "Scrip Awards - 2016 Winners". Scrip World Pharmaceutical News. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "2015 Canada Awards for Excellence Recipients". Excellence Canada. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
This article "Altasciences" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Altasciences. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.