Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|File:Anaspec logo.gif Anaspec logo.gif|
|Olivier Steiner, PhD - General Manager (North America), Anita Hong, PhD - General Manager (AnaSpec); Frank Hong, PhD - General Manager (AnaSpec)|
|Products||custom and catalog peptides, antibodies, dyes, labeling kits, assay kits, amino acids, synthesis reagents, and accessories|
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
AnaSpec Inc. is a biotechnology company headquartered in Fremont, California. Located in the Silicon Valley, it is a provider of custom and catalog research peptides, antibodies, dyes, assay kits, synthesis reagents, oligonucleotides, and PCR kits. AnaSpec focuses on multiple technologies: peptides, detection reagents (including dyes and antibodies), combinatorial chemistry, oligonucleotides, and PCR.
AnaSpec acquired HiLyte Biosciences, a manufacturer of fluorescent dyes, in 2003.
In 2009 AnaSpec launched its new facilities in Fremont, CA.
In October 2009 Eurogentec acquired AnaSpec.
- HiLyte Fluor Dyes
- HiLytePlus Dyes
- Qxl quenchers
- GO Peptides
- SensoLyte Assay Kits
- Z-Fish Antibodies
- ClearPoint Peptide Synthesis
- AnaTag Labeling Kits
- ^ Dove, Alan (2002-09-16). "The Fine Art of Peptide Synthesis". The Scientist. access to article requires paid subscription
- ^ Rakhmanova, Vera (2007-10-15). "New Substrates for FRET-Based Assays". Genetic Engineering News.
- ^ Gitig, Diana (2008-07-01). "Trends in Synthesis and Manufacturing". Genetic Engineering News.
- ^ "Eurogentec Announces Agreement to Acquire AnaSpec, Inc". pharmiweb.com. 2009-10-26.
This article "AnaSpec" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AnaSpec. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.