Ambition Law Institute
|Type||Non-Profit CLE Provider|
|Alok Kumar Ranjan|
Ambition Law Institute (ALI) is an Indian non-profit Institute of Law started in 2001. Its Dean & Director name is Alok Kumar Ranjan. Thousand of Judicial officers have been trained and are serving in various parts of the country. Alok Kumar Ranjan has written many books on preparation of Judicial exams including book on Constitutional Law under the aegis of Ambition Law Institute. Lectures on "How to prepare for judicial services and other competitive examinations" are guided by the Ambition Law Institute and its director has visited various parts, colleges, Universities and centers for Legal Education of the countries.
- Ranjan, Alok Kumar (2016). IAS Exam for Judicial Services & Law Optional Notes By Ambition Law Institute (2016 ed.). Ambition Law Institute. ASIN B0777JKF4H. Search this book on
- Ranjan, Alok Kumar (2016). Guide to Delhi Judicial Services Examination (2016 ed.). Ambition Law Institute. ASIN B07DND8WNB. Search this book on
- Ranjan, Alok Kumar (2018). Ambition Law Printed Notes (2018 ed.). Ambition Law Institute. ASIN B07F34NXDT. Search this book on
- Ranjan, Alok Kumar (2017). Law optional printed notes 2017 by Ambition IAS (2017 ed.). N & N Enterprises. ASIN B077TV6WXV. Search this book on
- "Exclusive Interview: Mr. Alok Kumar Ranjan, Ambition Law Institute". Legalbites.in. 28 April 2017. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "An Idea Of Constitution". Ambition Publications. 4 August 2018. Retrieved 4 August 2018 – via Amazon.
- "Students utility classifieds Portal". Stulity.com. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- Darpan, Pratiyogita (1 August 2008). "Pratiyogita Darpan". Pratiyogita Darpan. Retrieved 4 August 2018 – via Google Books.
- "Varsity holds lecture on judicial exams". Tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
This article "Ambition Law Institute" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ambition Law Institute. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.