American Software Testing Qualifications Board
The American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) is a software testing certification board that operates in the United States. It is the national board for the United States within the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB). Founded in 2003 as a Florida Not For Profit Corporation, ASTQB was originally titled the American Testing Board, and it adopted its current name of AMERICAN SOFTWARE TESTING QUALIFICATIONS BOARD, INC. on March 8, 2005.
The ISTQB certification offered by ASTQB is vendor-neutral.
The ASTQB website contains ISTQB certification exam preparation study guides that support specific concepts and definitions. Each study guide is in the form of syllabus document, an outline of what's covered in the certification exam. The ASTQB website also contains information on software quality engineering.
- ISTQB. "American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB)". istqb.org. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Florida Department of State. "Detail by Entity Name - Document Number N04000000080". sunbiz.org. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Tittel, Ed; Lindros, Kim. "How To Become a Software Tester". BusinessNewsDaily.com. Retrieved January 1, 2019.
- Amy Reichert. "How to kick-start your ASTQB and ISTQB exam preparation". searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Amy Reichert. "How can you ace ISTQB exam preparation? Organize the studying". searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Jack McFadden. "The Turtle Method of Selecting EMC Commercial Test Software". incompliancemag.com. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
This article "American Software Testing Qualifications Board" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:American Software Testing Qualifications Board. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.