Analilia Mejia is a community activist, labor leader and political operative who served as Bernie Sanders National Political Director in his 2020 Presidential campaign. Prior to joining Sanders she was the Executive Director of the New Jersey Working Families Party, where she led efforts to pass family sustaining policies like Earned Sick Days and Raising the Minimum Wage. In 2015 the Obama administration honored Mejia as a Champion of Change for her efforts on Earned Sick Days and Paid Family Leave. She also worked for several unions building their political engagement and outreach programs. At the termination of his campaign, Senator Sanders named Analilia Mejia as his appointee in the Unity Task Force collaboration between his campaign and that of Vice President Joe Biden. The Biden campaign also named her as part of their 2020 Transition team.
- Ball, Story by Molly. "The Pugnacious, Relentless Progressive Party That Wants to Remake America" – via The Atlantic.
- "Inside New Jersey's Massive Wave Of Victories For Workers".
- "Analilia mejia". The White House.
- NJ.com, Jessica Mazzola | NJ Advance Media for (April 16, 2015). "Obama honors N.J. paid sick leave activist as 'Champion of Change' (VIDEO)". nj.
- "Profile: Family's Own Story Motivates Her to Help the Working Poor in NJ". NJ Spotlight News. March 9, 2016.
- "Sanders, Warren under scrutiny as Biden weighs Cabinet picks". AP NEWS. November 20, 2020.
This article "Analilia Mejia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Analilia Mejia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.