Andrea Micalizzi, also known as rgod, is an Italian computer security researcher, consultant, author and ethical hacker with a special focus on web applications. In 2015 he is a Hewlett-Packard's Zero Day Initiative contributor.
In 2013 he informed JBoss developers of a process by which bypassed the built-in authentication in their online software. That year he also found vulnerabilities in Foxit PDF reader, which were also fixed.
- "Foxit patches critical vulnerability in PDF viewer browser plug-in". InfoWorld, Lucian Constantin | Jan 17, 2013
- "Hackers actively exploiting JBoss vulnerability to compromise servers". PC World. Lucian Constantin. IDG News Service. Nov 18, 2013
- "Foxit Reader vulnerable to critical remote code execution flaw". Computer World, By Lucian Constantin Follow, IDG News Service | Jan 11, 2013
- "'Better than Adobe' Foxit PDF plugin hit by worse-than-Adobe 0-day|. The Register, 11 Jan 2013, John Leyden
- "Command Injection Vulnerability Found in BitTorrent Sync". Security Week, Eduard Kovacs on April 06, 2015
- "Old JBoss vuln in the wild, needs patching". The Register, 19 Nov 2013 at 04:32, Richard Chirgwin
- Ayoub Fakir. "Les hackers s'attaquent aux serveurs JBoss". Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- "Hackers exploit JBoss vulnerability to compromise servers". Computerworld, Nov. 19, 2013
- "Foxit Reader security flaw reportedly allows attack". PC World, Lucian Constantin, IDG News Service Jan 13, 2013
- "Vulnerability reported in Foxit PDF plugin for Firefox – how to mitigate it". Naked Security, 11 Jan 2013
- "Foxit fixes PDF reader security vulnerability". InfoSecurity Magazine 21 Jan 2013 .
- "Schneider Patches Severe Flaw in Video Management System". Security Week, By Eduard Kovacs on June 15, 2016.
- "Unpatched Flaws in Schneider Electric U.motion Builder Disclosed". Security Week, By Eduard Kovacs on June 30, 2017
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andrea Micalizzi.|
This article "Andrea Micalizzi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Andrea Micalizzi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.