|Edit this InfoBox|
|Native name||Андрій Даховський|
Leningrad, USSRMay 23, 1962
A co-founder of the first community-based music label based on the blockchain technology - Younk.
He graduated the Odessa National Mechnikov University and holds an associate professor's degree of Higher Mathematics.
Dakhovsky worked as an assistant of the Department of Theoretical Physics at the University of Mechnikov, was a lecturer at the Department of Higher Mathematics at the Odessa Polytechnic University.
In the late 1990s, Dakhovsky ran a musical CDs shops network in Odessa.
In 1999, he signed first contract with Universal Music and became a Ukrainian licensor.
He founded the music label Ukrainian Records / Universal License, which released Katie Chilly, Alyona Vinnitskaya, Stereoliza, Django, Greenjolly, Esthetic Education and other artists.
In 2000, he was honored to become a spokesman for International Federation of the Phonographic Industry and, in 2001, Dakhovskyy co-founded Ukrainian Music PC, one of the leading Ukrainian music publishing companies.
In 2007, Andrey Dakhovsky together with European partners founded the Ukrainian branch of SMASH! TV channel.
In 2017, in partnership with Don Grierson’s music industry A&R Dakhovsky invented the concept of the first community-based music label based on the blockchain technology - Younk. The technology became a great contribution into music business in Ukraine and innovation in the industry at the international level.
Since 2009, Dakhovsky is a co-owner of the popular club "Sorry, Babushka" in Kyiv, which was the first to sign an agreement with the Ukrainian League of copyright and related rights to pay royalties for the music usage.
- "Record industry offers 'Cyrillic CDs' - Mar. 21, 2002". KyivPost. 2002-03-21. Retrieved 2018-08-04.
- "Andrey Dakhovskyy | Ukrainian Records / Ukrainian.. | ZoomInfo.com". ZoomInfo. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "Ukraine Pirates Push Artists Off the Charts | News". The Moscow Times. Retrieved 2018-08-04.
- "Music Industry Modernized With Blockchain - Younk Is an Upcoming and Promising Startup for Investors | NewsBTC". NewsBTC. 2018-05-17. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "Don Grierson Backed ICO, Younk Makes an Appearance at NEXT BLOCK 2018 - Cryptovest". Cryptovest. 2018-05-18. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
This article "Andrey Dakhovskyy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Andrey Dakhovskyy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.