May 29, 1979
Apple Valley, California, United States
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||126 lb (57 kg; 9.0 st)|
|Division||Bantamweight (MMA) |
|Reach||70.0 in (178 cm)|
|Style||Boxing, Muay Thai|
|Fighting out of||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Trainer||John Wayne Parr|
|Professional boxing record|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Spouse||John Wayne Parr|
|Boxing record from BoxRec|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Search Angela Rivera-Parr on Amazon.
- 2010 – WKBF World Full Thai Rules Lightweight Champion
- 2001 – IAMTF Muay Thai World Championships, Bangkok, Thailand (Gold) 8x USA Muay Thai Champion
Professional boxing record
|Professional record summary|
|5 fights||2 wins||3 losses|
This section needs to be updated.February 2016)(
30 Wins (0 (T)KO, 0 decisions), 12 Loss, 1 Draws
Legend: Win Loss Draw/No contest Notes
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|2 matches||2 wins||0 losses|
|Loss||0–2||Kate Da Silva||Decision (Unanimous)||EFG - Elite Fight Night 11||July 15, 2010||1||4:34||Perth, Australia|
|Loss||0–1||Claire Haigh||Rear-Naked Choke||CWA - Cage Wars Australia 2||September 12, 2009||1||2:40||Queensland, Australia|
Other articles of the topic MMA : Chaitanya Gavali, Tim Williams (fighter), Komal Rao, Mike Jackson (fighter), Ryan Mooney, Hamza Kooheji, Carson Beebe
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Angela Parr on life after Muay Thai". Kickboxer. Retrieved 2014-11-30.
- "Invicta FC 7's Fighter to Watch: Miriam Nakamoto". Caged Inside. Retrieved 2014-11-24.
- "Black Belt". Books.google.co.uk. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Angela Rivera-Parr". Awakening Fighters. Retrieved 2014-10-20.
- "Jamaica's Brown wins Muay Thai world title". Jamaica's Gleaner. Retrieved 2014-11-24.
This article "Angela Rivera-Parr" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.