Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
Anton Bilton (born 14 August 1964) is an international property entrepreneur and businessperson. He is Co-Founder and Executive Deputy Chairman of The Raven Property Group and a Non-Executive Chairman of Sabina Estates Ltd.
Bilton graduated from The City University, London with a BSc in Economics.
After graduating, Bilton established various residential property development businesses. They grew to include retail warehousing, supermarkets, offices and retirement homes, all under the banner of The Raven Group.
In 1995, Bilton floated Capital & Western Estates Plc, onto the Alternative Investment Market. It effected the reverse takeover of Global Internet, renaming it Internet Technology Group Plc, which was bid for by US-based Concentric Networks in 1999.
In 2002, Bilton formed The Lakes by Yoo, a joint venture with John Hitchcox, buying 650 acres in the Cotswolds and creating a nature-inspired resort of 120 second homes.
Bilton is the Co-Founder and Executive Deputy Chairman of Raven Russia Ltd. Raven Russia was founded by Bilton and Glyn Hirsch in 2005 and is a property investment company specialising in commercial property in Russia. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company was floated on the Alternative Investment Market in 2005 and moved to the main market in 2010. The company's property portfolio was valued at $1.59bn as at 31 December 2017. Raven Mount itself was subsequently acquired by Raven Russia Ltd in 2009.
Bilton launched The Tyringham Initiative at Tyringham Hall in 2015, as a think-tank for the evolution, expansion and deeper understanding of ‘new-paradigm consciousness’, renowned in its enquiry for exploration, innovation, rigour and integrity.
Bilton is non-executive Chairman of Sabina Estates Ltd, a property development company focused on large scale luxury villa development on Ibiza, Spain.
Awards, Memberships and Recognition
Bilton is a member of the Nominations Committee of Raven Russia Ltd.
He co-founded the charity Standing Voice and The Bilton Charitable Foundation through which he helped to establish The Bilton High School in Hlabekisa, South Africa.
In 2004, Bilton married Lisa Barbuscia. The couple have three sons together Orlando, born 2005, Noah, born 2007, and Gabriel, born 2010. Bilton has two children with his first wife Anna, Cassian, born 1995, and Lily, born 1998.
- "Company News; Concentric Network to Buy British Internet Provider". The New York Times. 9 September 1999. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "The Lakes by yoo: Cotswolds Lake Houses for Sale". The Lakes by yoo: Official Website.
- "Bid from property tycoon puts Swan Hill in play". Independent. 13 November 2003. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Raven Mount plc Acquisition". Investigate.co.uk. 26 November 2004. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Raven Russia: Official Website". Raven Russia.
- "Company Overview of Raven Russia Limited". Bloomberg.
- "Strong results with improving outlook". Edison. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Raven Russia to acquire Raven Mount Group for £57 million". Proactiveinvestors.co.uk. 17 February 2009. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Tyringham Hall: Official Website". Tyringham Hall.
- "Sabina Estates: Current Projects". Sabina Estates: Official Website.
- "About: Standing Voice". Standing Voice: Official Website.
This article "Anton Bilton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anton Bilton. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.